Honored Contributor

Didn't see this coming - jewelry all day today.  Not that I'll buy anything but I'll tune in every so often to see what's up.

Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Jewelry Day today

UGH...another ALL DAY same product type show....just lately  it's been clothing, gardening and kitchen...and it's only January!!

To bad they could not have had a decent all day jewerly show during the holiday!

Trusted Contributor

No sooner than I made a post elsewhere that the Q has changed their formatting in recent years and cut jewelry shows to almost nothing, they give us this!  Yay, I'm excited about it - good to see it - and wish they had more!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also felt the Q was phasing out Diamonique (too bad, I love Diamonique!), as well as most jewelry. Remember the old days when they had Joseph Esposito, Tacori, and many other top designers for Diamonique? Not anymore! I don't wear big jewelry (or Southwest designs) like Carolyn Pollock or Judity Ripka (too big and chunky for me). I miss the old days where they had pretty, high quality gemstone rings for a good price. I might watch "Put A Ring On It" at noon though - in case! 

Honored Contributor

I love the TSV today BUT can't wear brass, even with a protective coating, I

wear the coating off almost immediately and then discolor the metal (and the

metal discolors me).... Woman Sad 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I do love my jewelry and since today is one of the days that I work from home, I have been watching all day.  I just don't have the sound on...lol   If I don't hear a presentation, I'm less tempted to buy something.  I bought an aqua ring from Jtv on Saturday, so I do not need another piece of jewelry.  But looking is fun.  I like the Tsv but not enough to buy it. 

Trusted Contributor

Who wants to wear brass any way?.....

Glad to see the day though. I'm enjoying it and may buy something.

Candy