Regular Contributor

Anyone use these products?  I need help with marionette lines but rest of skin looks good.  Don't want to do injections.  Also lines around mouth.

Valued Contributor
I use the Algenist cleanser and moisturizer in their Genius line, and I do love it. I don't have these products, but I am very happy with the Algenist products that I do have and use regularly!
Frequent Contributor

It seems the Algenist products either work for you or don't.  I happen to be one of the ones it works amazingly for.  I love both the TSV products and use them daily.  My skin is firmer.  I know they say it works for deep wrinkles, but I found it works more for the firmness of my skin and minimizes the wrinkles.  It took 3 weeks before I saw a difference.

Valued Contributor

I use many of the Algenist products including this duo. This retinol is really gentle, but effective. I am beyond pleased with the results I've gotten. I have combo/oily skin with some fine lines. I seek a bit of firming, too.

This is such a good value and getting the Genius cream with auto delivery is great.

Esteemed Contributor
I tried the Algenist line when it was first introduced. Did absolutely nothing for me. Results in ten days -- NO. I used it for about 25 days and returned with no results. I doubt that any product can get rid of deep lines never mind in ten days. Impossible.
Trusted Contributor
With so many skin products on the market they all promise the same thing. Reduced lines and wrinkles, smother skin. If all this worked as promised no matter what you used. We would all be walking around looking much younger and getting carded at the bars and liquor stores.