Respected Contributor

Alegria tsv shoe - Kendra

[ Edited ]

I attempted to order the tsv in the Rose color but it sold out very quickly.  No waitlist that I saw, unless I missed that too.  Now it is available at a higher cost, and I assume it is a return.  Would like to try it but hate to buy something that has been worn (I read reviews and several people spoke of wearing for a few days and returning) and they are at a higher price.  Think I will purchase elsewhere with free returns and hopefully get an unworn pair.

Do you think QVC sells shoes that were returned?  Who determines if they look worn or not?  Their policy states, "wear for 30 days and return if you do not like".  Where do all those returns go?  I guess its part of the price.

Honored Contributor

Re: Allegra tsv shoe - Kendra

I buy a lot from QVC and I'm sure I've received many items that were returns.  I have never received anything that wasn't in pristine condition.  You might try alegriashoeshop.com.  Note my correct spelling of alegria.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Allegra tsv shoe - Kendra

I haven't received new shoes from the Q that appeared worn.  I would think if the soles were all scraped up, you could return as defective.

Respected Contributor

Re: Alegria tsv shoe - Kendra

I bought the rose and am just boxing them up to send back. I think there is something off about these shoes. The cannot center the strap for some reason. I think they make me look old. The rose color is a very pretty metallic. I have not worn mine so my return will be in pristine condition. 

Super Contributor

I bought them in the darker metallic and they arrived yesterday.  Pretty color, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep them.  I will try them on again tomorrow and decide.  I need to be able to slide the strap on without taking apart, and they are a little snug to accomplish that.  Otherwise they seem to be comfortable, and I think, quite attractive.

Honored Contributor

My waitlisted order of the sandy gold color has just shipped.  I hope they aren't returns...if they are, I would hope they were returned by someone like me, who tried them on briefly (as in a store), then decided they didn't fit well and said "not for me".