Frequent Contributor

Anyone have a idea when these will be presented.  I want to order but i want to see them first before i Order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria sandles TSV Date?

@Arizona sunset 

the 14th

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I received the email about the Allegria TSV presale. I am excited about them as they come in wides.  I wear a 39 in Birkenstock, 40 in NAOT.  Anyone familiar with how Allegria sizes run?  

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Arizona sunset 

mail.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Price is $76.97 with many colors

A377318

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

I ordered Snow Leopard in 39 Wide.  Crossing fingers they fit!  I am considering ordering a 40 Wide, too, and returning the one that does not work.  I have never done that before and I would feel sort of guilty doing it. 

Honored Contributor

Disappointed.  I need a heel strap.  That's okay, I've got more sandals than there are days of summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Disappointed.  I need a heel strap.  That's okay, I've got more sandals than there are days of summer.

@Kachina624 - LOL, me too! I have bought only one pair of Birkenstocks in the past few years, but I thought I was fine with that brand and a few others. Alegria has really turned my head. I looked at the TSV, trying to find a color I didn't have already. Every time I wear a pair of them, I just feel so supported and comfortable. I'll have to get a pair of these, although if DH sees another shoebox coming in the door. . . Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Try alegriashoeshop.com.  That's their official website for sales.  Later in the summer they'll have better prices.  Free s&h, fast service.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment