Honored Contributor

@mnmom 

I have many, many pair of Alegria shoes, both closed toe and sandals.

To stop any squeaking, pull up the removable insole and sprinkle a little powder, squeaking stopped. I've never had to repeat with the powder.

The squeaking is caused by the leather insole rubbing against the leather space the insole fits into.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

This brand of shoes is not for me.   

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@mnmom 

I have many, many pair of Alegria shoes, both closed toe and sandals.

To stop any squeaking, pull up the removable insole and sprinkle a little powder, squeaking stopped. I've never had to repeat with the powder.

The squeaking is caused by the leather insole rubbing against the leather space the insole fits into.

I am on WL for them and now I do remember a pair I returned long ago from Zappo's....due to the squeaking!  I will try the powder and hope it is not a issue.  I had wanted to keep them long ago but the dreaded squeak issue left me with no choice.  I had forgotten about it until I saw the post on it just now.

Thanks for the tip!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV

[ Edited ]

@haddon9  I love these too!!

I am by no means a “shoe” gal, but I LOVE this brand.  I have several pairs of their sandals in different colors.  I may order replacement foot beds for my prior pairs (I think this will be the fourth summer). The actual sandals still look brand new.  I got the the snow leopard yesterday. It is truly a shoe you can wear right out of the box.  

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@haddon9  I love these too!!

I am by no means a “shoe” gal, but I LOVE this brand.  I have several pairs of their sandals in different colors.  I may order replacement foot beds for my prior pairs (I think this will be the fourth summer). The actual sandals still look brand new.  I got the the snow leopard yesterday. It is truly a shoe you can wear right out of the box.  

@lynnie61 I have also purchased new footbeds.  The rest of the sandal is like new and by replacing the footbed you have a new shoe! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@traveler---you can adjust them very easily to fit a wide foot.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone remember the Alegria TSV from 4/14/20 item number? I missed them and would like to see what they looked like. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@PAMMER, A377318.

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't know what is going on with Q. I ordered these shoes shortly after midnight when they were presented. I am still waiting for them 8 days later. When I call, they said that they are delayed for unknown reasons. Wily nily with them lately. Ordered a blouse one day and received it the very next day from Pennsylvania to Baltimore. I want my shoes please!! 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.