Honored Contributor

Like 'beauty', 'ugly' is always in the eye of the beholder.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Many people must not think they're "ugly", some colors are limited and the red are sold out, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

About 5 years ago Q offered a very similar Alegria TSV called the Fiona.  It had the same 3 cross straps but without the vertical piece down the center.  It was a huge seller.  I bought a pair, my very first Alegria.  I have worn them to death, and they still look good.  Adjustable straps and great arch support.  It does take some getting use to the platform bottoms, although this TSV platform looks a bit lower than their standard platform, like on the Paloma.  I am passing on this TSV only because I'm at the age where I need stability, and I would worry about tipping this platform and twisting my ankle or falling.  You younger ladies might totally enjoy this sandal.  BTW, I am an absolute size 8M.  Alegria sandals fit me perfectly in a 38.  I cannot wear Alegria closed-toe styles because 38 is too short in toes, and I walk out of 39.  I would need 38.5 in closed style; Alegria does not make half sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 I ordered the deep blue sea too!  I was so on the fence and trying to talk myself out of it but with free shipping and easy pay, it was just too hard not too!   I had to have those for the starfish on them, I have a thing about starfishes.  Love!  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have always wondered about their width. I have swelling in one foot so am very choosy about fit.

Trusted Contributor

Really trying to buy less of things made in China.

Contributor

I love Algeria. They are not the prettiest shoes, but they are the best fit for my wonky feet other than custom orthotics. Clarks are not nearly supportive enough.  The Earth family is fairly good.  The arch support in Vionics is too aggressive.  For me Algeria is the sweet spot.  

I am supposed to wear custom orthotics all of the time. I don’t like wearing the lace up shoes with my orthotics in the house because I don’t want to track the dirt in. I bought today’s TSV to wear inside.  I get convenient on/off plus good support.

Respected Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV

[ Edited ]

This shoe is not my style but I will take it all day everyday as opposed to Clarks's and Sketchers passing off jersey knit sandals as shoes.  I'm a leather kind of gal.  Those jersey sandals don't hold up and they get dirty quick.  They just don't offer any support and they don't last.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the sea blue and the floral. I own Alegria sandals that I wear all of the time. I have had them for 3 years now and have worn the heck out of them. I live in Florida so spend a lot of time in sandals. I could not resist these. Whenever I want to be comfortable, going to the grocery store etc, I reach for my Alegria's. 

Trusted Contributor

I think the sandals are less clunky-looking than the shoes, and I still like the shoes!  Only pair of shoes I bought squeaked; maybe I got a lemon.  These still have more leather than I like for summer sandals, but I am tempted.