Contributor

As soon as I receive the shoes I will post how they fit. 

Honored Contributor

I just received my Rave on the Nile Alegrias.  I love the color and the length is perfect but I immediately noticed that they are wider (medium width) than the pair I just took off.  I pulled the strap as far as it would go.  I'm more sure than ever that these won't work for narrows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The rep told you wrong about wide width. I buy mine fron Zappos or the Alegria website, there are  most always wide width offered, just have to check the box. The problem is they sell out very fast and you have a hard time finding the style you want in WW. How I wish I could wear a B width, not for years. LOL

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Contributor

Just received the Alegria shoes. Sizing was extremely off. I am an 81/2 sometimes 9 and length wise very short. My toes were hitting the front of the shoe. Should advise customers to stick with their usual European size which for me would have been 40 not 38. Now that I am aware that their wide width is not truly a wider toe box but rather a slimmer orthotic than the medium I feel I was misled by hosts and especially the rep. For over 90 dollars very accurate descriptions of merchandise should be presented. Of all my years with the q I never have felt as deliberately misled as with this product. It's not a wide it's a change of orthotic. Should have made this clear to the customer. Funny how that very important piece of info was left out.

Contributor

I received my shoes today, they are so cute! I can't wait to wear them. I wear a size 8 normally so I ordered a size 38 and they are perfect! I tried them on with thin socks, which is how I will wear them.  They were very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

This company needs to get rid of the stupid European sizes and go to American sizing.  I've done a little checking on the history of the company and they have never been in Europe, unless there's a Europe, Ca.  They don't have enough employees to manufacture for a world-wide market.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV.

[ Edited ]

i received mine yesterday and i am wearing them at work today.  I followed the chart given- i wear a 7.5 and ordered the 38 and they fit like a dream!!!!!!  i love them.  i got the waxy and they are perfect for work (i am a high school teacher). I have a pair of the sandals and in sandals i wear a 37 due to them being open toe.  the owner explained that very well in the presentations on how to order.  I am going to come back and order another pair becuase these ROCK!  i think i might go crazy and get the nile one!!!

Respected Contributor

I had the opposite problem, these are WAY too long- I wear a 6.5 W and got he 37 like the chart says- I should have listened to the presenter who originlly said 36, but later said that was a mistake..these are like clown shoes- I feel like I wasted $90...

I am sure it is too expensive to send back so I am stuck...

Live and learn...