Contributor

I see the program guide shows Alegria as the midnight show on Tuesday morning, 3/14.  Sounds like an Alegria TSV.  I haven't seen one of those in several years.  Has anyone seen/heard what it'll be?  Their shoes/clogs/sandals are incredibly comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Everything is a big secret now! 

I have several pairs of Alegria sandals that I wear a lot....hoping it's a cute pair of slip on sandals.

Frequent Contributor

I love their shoes.  I bet it is a sandal.  I'll be watching.  

Honored Contributor

I love their shoes, too.  Very interested in this 

Regular Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV on 3/14

[ Edited ]

Several of you may be happy.  It's sandals -- A572862 for under (barely) $100.

Trusted Contributor

They didn't bring in very many. I did't even get 5 minutes to place my order and my size was already gone.

I have never worn this brand but they are similar to Birkenstock and I have many of those.

Oh well, $100 in my pocket still.

Why make it a TSV if they know it will sell out by mid-morning?

Honored Contributor

@mb141312 wrote:

Several of you may be happy.  It's sandals -- A572862 for under (barely) $100.

I'm one of the several! I think Alegrias are great, and I ordered Coming Up Daisies.   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

They're very comfortable. Nothing like Birkenstocks.

Honored Contributor

A question for you Alegria lovers.  Why do you love them?  Do they compare to Vionic in any way?  They look ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, and I'm quite tempted.  I'd love to hear why you love this brand!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

A question for you Alegria lovers.  Why do you love them?  Do they compare to Vionic in any way?  They look ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, and I'm quite tempted.  I'd love to hear why you love this brand!

I like them better than Vionic; though I buy them also.  Alegria shoes last forever and very good support.  They look great and I get compliments all the time, while my feet feel great.  If you like Vionic, I'm sure you will like Alegria.