Respected Contributor

Alegria TSV Fri., May 19 ???

Does anyone know what it is?  They flashed it on the screen today, but it was too quick to get an item #, if they showed it.  I think it's a wedge sandal and they showed it in GOLD.  Anyone?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria TSV Fri., May 19 ???

It's a triple strap wedge sandal for just under $90.00.  

If I post the item number, the thread will be poofed.

Respected Contributor

I got an email about the TSV a few days ago but I deleted it.

As already mentioned, it's a wedge sandal for around $89. If I remember correctly, it comes in a choice of 4 or 5 colors.

I bought a pair of Alegria thong sandals last year. Unfortunately, the thong was biting between my toes (only on the right foot!) and I had to return them. I've never had a problem with thong sandals before. It's too bad because the sandals were very comfortable and very well made.

The TSV looks nice and I'm tempted to order.

Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaTHANK YOU!  I wonder if it's the Colette.  It comes in "Rose Mirror" which looks beautiful.  Since there's no pre-sale, I guess I'll have to stay up til midnight Friday night. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@lmtI can't wear ANY type of thong sandal.  I have a foot problem and have only been able to wear Alegrias... and after a while, even THEY hurt.  Thanks for your info.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@LipstickdivaTHANK YOU!  I wonder if it's the Colette.  It comes in "Rose Mirror" which looks beautiful.  Since there's no pre-sale, I guess I'll have to stay up til midnight Friday night. Smiley Sad

The style is called Loti.  Rose Mirror is not a color option. 

Super Contributor

The pre order link has been showing up in my Facebook feed for the last two days.

I'm guessing if you are on Facebook and go like the Qvc page you'll start getting those promoted posts in your news feed as well.IMG_3106.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

The pre order link has been showing up in my Facebook feed for the last two days.

I'm guessing if you are on Facebook and go like the Qvc page you'll start getting those promoted posts in your news feed as well.IMG_3106.JPG

Thanks.

I appreciate the picture.  I am "underwhelmed" to say the least.  Been there...done that...nothing new at all. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@GrnidkjunThank you very much for the pic.  I appreciate it.

Valued Contributor

Wasn't this a TSV a couple months ago? The sandals look the same. Even the patterns look the same.