Contributor

Alegria Slip-On Shoes Kara = great

I just bought the TSV Alelgria "Kara" in Oceanic, which has a mottled blue on black reptile print. I heartily applaud Alegria and QVC for providing shoppers with the opportunity to buy well-made leather comfort shoes in wide and regular widths.. I especially appreciate the roomy toe box, the Euro-shape toe area, the reasonable arch support, the removeable/replaceable padded cork footbed, the stretch goring on both sides, and the stylish patterns. I am a youngish middle-aged person and I want all of those features in my shoe. My foot shape doesn't fit into dainty pointy shoes; my big toe is the longest toe on my foot. I do not have painful bunions like so many of my friends and family members because I wear good shoes that are designed for my foot. In cooler months when I wear mostly slacks and jeans, I have been wearing mostly Finn Comfort open back orthotic comfort clogs (see Java style). I have been looking for a closed comfort shoe with some personality. These Alegria shoes should be great for me. Thanks also for the easy-pay!

Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria Slip-On Shoes Kara = great

The TSV is a pass for me, I like the comfort of their shoes, but this is an ugly, clunky looking shoe IMO

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Triciawizard.  I'm a big Alegria fan, having worn them long before QVC ever heard of them.   I have in excess of 30 pairs.  I often get them on sale from alegriashoeshop.com.  This TSV is a favorite style of mine.  I hope you put your excellent comments in a formal review in the review section.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Triciawizard   I bought the special value in polka dots. I have a wide foot and trouble with some toes on shoes like you mentioned. 

In Summer I live in Birkenstock’s and  Aesics. I’m a bit concerned about the thick sole on these but will try them!

The only Alegria I have are boots that are great so I thought I’d try the shoes. It was a hard choice, I liked them all. 

YES! Thank you QVC!

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase the TSV but I do own 2 pair of Alegria shoes.  They are extremely comfortable with a soft/hard inner sole.  You forget you are wearing shoes.  Enjoy your purchase.   I liked the black plaid ones!!!  And your blue ones are nice too.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did not purchase the TSV but I do own 2 pair of Alegria shoes.  They are extremely comfortable with a soft/hard inner sole.  You forget you are wearing shoes.  Enjoy your purchase.   I liked the black plaid ones!!!  And your blue ones are nice too.

I bought the leopard. I have their Traq shoes and love them. They are so comfortable and they track your steps. They have a black sole and a blue and white print on top. They look cute with jeans. I got a compliment on them. The woman wanted to know where to purchase.  I think they are a good shoe.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased the Plaid To Meet You.  They are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owed.  I received a compliment the first day I wore them.  I have their embroidered sandals that I also love as does everyone else who sees them.