Super Contributor
AirPods not the newest. The new ones are the Pro with noise cancellation.
Honored Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies   Not surprised.  The Q is not known for offering the latest when it comes to technology.

I would never chance wearing something like that into my ears for potential health reasons anyway.

Frequent Contributor

ShopHQ has the earbuds today too- $67 - I don’t wear those things but they do the same thing and both come with accessories.   But I would imagine most people will pay way more to get Apple.

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@BesottedwithEskies   Not surprised.  The Q is not known for offering the latest when it comes to technology.

I would never chance wearing something like that into my ears for potential health reasons anyway.

I have had these Airpods, for almost a year. They are fantastic. I Love mine. Great for conversations, but, also great for listening to music! 

How much difference would the noise cancellation make; worth the price difference? I don't know. If it's a big issue, read reviews, do a little research. 

I can highly recommend, this version, though.  

One word of caution: be Careful, not to lose them! It can be easy to set them down.  They cannot be insured against theft or loss. 

Super Contributor

Already did my research. Bought the ones from Apple. Quite an upgrade in tech. 

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I have had these Airpods, for almost a year. They are fantastic. I Love mine. Great for conversations, but, also great for listening to music! 

How much difference would the noise cancellation make; worth the price difference? I don't know. If it's a big issue, read reviews, do a little research. 

I can highly recommend, this version, though.  

One word of caution: be Careful, not to lose them! It can be easy to set them down.  They cannot be insured against theft or loss. 

you can buy tethers for them

Esteemed Contributor

I saw these yesterday at Costco for $139. Granted they didn't have all the unnecessary fluff thrown in but you don't need that stuff anyways.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkittylol  --  if I bought only what I need, what a change that would make in my life!

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I saw these yesterday at Costco for $139. Granted they didn't have all the unnecessary fluff thrown in but you don't need that stuff anyways.

100% you don't need of that, and it's not worth paying the extra $50 for the privilege, it's almost skeevy when Q does this 

I think I want a pair but have a pair of $20 ones that do OK, and if I loose them it's not a biggie 

Esteemed Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies ... QVC is known  for selling outdated electronics at ridiculous prices.