Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Lila4Now@barrel racer I realize that you have already made your purchases of stand fans, but if you find yourself in the market for this type of item again Vornado has several models which are stand fans (they use the term circulator) and towers.  I use a medium tower  in my bathroom/dressing room because it's slim floor model design can be out of the way in a coner, yet still get the job done between both spaces.  The unit is quiet too.  Even on the highest setting, I can still hear music or TV from the bedroom without blasting the volume.

@Trix,

Which Vornado floor model do you recommend? I am interested in getting a floor fan for my bedroom. ThanksWoman Happy

@SilleeMee These are the two models used in my bedroom area.  I use model 683 (pedestal stand) in the bedroom; and the tower model number 154 in the bathroom/dressing room space.  I've dropped in a image of both.  

Vornado 683 9" Standing Fan - Black
Vornado - Compact Tower Circulator - 29" - Black

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Lila4Now@barrel racer I realize that you have already made your purchases of stand fans, but if you find yourself in the market for this type of item again Vornado has several models which are stand fans (they use the term circulator) and towers.  I use a medium tower  in my bathroom/dressing room because it's slim floor model design can be out of the way in a coner, yet still get the job done between both spaces.  The unit is quiet too.  Even on the highest setting, I can still hear music or TV from the bedroom without blasting the volume.

@Trix,

Which Vornado floor model do you recommend? I am interested in getting a floor fan for my bedroom. ThanksWoman Happy

@SilleeMee These are the two models used in my bedroom area.  I use model 683 (pedestal stand) in the bedroom; and the tower model number 154 in the bathroom/dressing room space.  I've dropped in a image of both.  

Vornado 683 9" Standing Fan - Black
Vornado - Compact Tower Circulator - 29" - Black

Thank you @Trix. I am not seeing your images but I will look for the models according to your descriptions.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee Sorry about the images, but those models (683 and 154) are on Vornado's website and both are also sold elsewhere.