Frequent Contributor

Can you cook frozen salmon and chicken breast? If so, what temp and time? Thank you!

this looks like a great deal, but I find it very curious that none of the food appears hot and he never puts the drawers back in. a similar air fryer has reported issues with the drawer not closing properly. 

has anyone else noticed these things?

Esteemed Contributor

@offplumb wrote:

this looks like a great deal, but I find it very curious that none of the food appears hot and he never puts the drawers back in. a similar air fryer has reported issues with the drawer not closing properly. 

has anyone else noticed these things?

Hello @offplumb,

I was wondering the very same thing. 

Thought it would be a great gift for our son who travels a lot.*New home and isn't married yet. 

I know very little about AIR FRYERS, but I do have state of the art convection oven/ glass top stove that I adore.

60 days / WARRANTY is not something that pushes me into purchasing.

Let me know if you have any knowledge, more than ME.

```I am still ((maybe)) considering. 

Wecome to the boards. Smiley Happy

I liked your observation, though, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Air Fryer TSV?

[ Edited ]

Take a look at the Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart air fryer as I never had a problem with the drawer. One year this week since I bought it. No problem with the non stick coating. 

The buttons to push are way better than the digital setting on the Power Elite to me. This has a 1 year warranty on the Cooks Essentials air fryer also.

The food may have not looked hot yesterday with the TSV as he had so many things that may have sat doing the demonstrations.

Good luck finding what you want.