Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

If the matching card case were included I would not have had any second thoughts about ordering. A big mistake I see is not putting free shipping on all TSV's. When the price difference between a TSV and the featured price the very next day is only $5 more with the same discounted s&h, it makes me feel we are being nickeled and dimed on the shipping and devalues the TSV for me. If there is only going to be a $5 difference, then I would rather wait for the reviews to come in. 

I so totally agree! Some of the TSV's just don't seem like that great of a deal once you tack on the shipping. They should all be free s&h on their day. I'm learning to just wait for reviews to come in. Getting slammed with the return fees is a double whammy.

Valued Contributor

Try macys.com. Lots of sales and color choices in the Sales and Clearance. I got the Dooney Dixon in navy. Hope its not heavy but I think it will hold up and will really be nice when the pebble leather softens.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know of any site that doesn't offer free shipping on bags that are $100, and over.  I don't understand how QVC gets buy with it.  I don't use easy pay, but if you do, go to Dooney's web site.  They offer it all the time, and you get free shipping there.  Macy's offers free shipping on bags in that price range, too.  The Q needs to get with the program on their shipping.  Other sites offer free shipping when your order hits $50.  QVC punishes their customers with their outrageous shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

@Sassealassea wrote:

The multi snake is very appealing to me, but I do not need yet another bag.  I think the Q made a marketing mistake by not including the matching card case with the TSV.   

If the matching card case were included I would not have had any second thoughts about ordering. A big mistake I see is not putting free shipping on all TSV's. When the price difference between a TSV and the featured price the very next day is only $5 more with the same discounted s&h, it makes me feel we are being nickeled and dimed on the shipping and devalues the TSV for me. If there is only going to be a $5 difference, then I would rather wait for the reviews to come in. 

I so agree.  They should of included the card case with the TSV and given free shipping. 

Valued Contributor

Darn, I should have ordered the TSV.

Recieved the Dooney Dixon  bag in midnight blue and well made bag but heavy and the north south shape will have everything falling into the bottom and I know it will drive me crazy. I wanted to love it and just maybe if it had one outside pocket of some sort. so it is going back.

So still looking for a nice functional spring/summer bag at a good price.

Valued Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

Darn, I should have ordered the TSV.

Recieved the Dooney Dixon  bag in midnight blue and well made bag but heavy and the north south shape will have everything falling into the bottom and I know it will drive me crazy. I wanted to love it and just maybe if it had one outside pocket of some sort. so it is going back.

So still looking for a nice functional spring/summer bag at a good price.

I have been on a purse buying binge of late. In addition to ordering this TSV, I also ordered a few from Lug for the very reason you mentioned. I ordered the Boomerang 2 and the Streetcar for three reasons...both are shallow, not deep so no digging around for stuff, both have an abundance of pockets for organization and both can be worn cross body. I have only just received the Streetcar. I never thought I would ever say this about a handbag but there are more pockets than I have an immediate need for and I have had no problem finding anything since moving over to this purse. The only downside is neither one is going to make a fashion statement, but the Streetcar is $80 and the Boomerang is $50 so not bad pricing for each. If the Boomerang excels like the Streetcar for organizing my stuff then both will be keepers. I change out my purses frequently so am still looking forward to the more traditional look Aimee K bag.

Valued Contributor

Have to say, too many pockets would drive me crazy. Let us know how you like Aimee's crossbody!