Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love this brand too, and have several but this bag needs some oomph in the form of hardware.  Too plain and drab.

to me, it's the vivid colors and interesting textures that make up for lack of hardware. Even the black bag has some color, in the hardware itself. I like the gold python choice. Nic for summer and goes with everything. Can save my cognac color Patricia Nash bags for fall.  

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

When is the tsv? Couldn't find it in program guide. Cute bag. I like it

Tonight at midnight. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

When is the tsv? Couldn't find it in program guide. Cute bag. I like it

Tonight at midnight. 

Oh no. Lol. * to myself, be strong be strong

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor
Very cute bag and I do really like Aimee Kestenberg bags...I have many. This one, however, is way too small for me. When it comes to bags the bigger the better for me.
Trusted Contributor
Hi, the handbag TSV starts at midnight tonight.
Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
Very cute bag and I do really like Aimee Kestenberg bags...I have many. This one, however, is way too small for me. When it comes to bags the bigger the better for me.

What big bags you you like? 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I love crossbody bags. However, it's too expensive for just a bag. I also don't buy leather.

Respected Contributor

Could someone please tell me where this bag ( love the ombre one!) was manufactured? Q just says imported....duh. of course but imported from Italy or China or ???? Makes a difference. Wish they would be more specific. TIA.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk I have a few of her bags and they are made in China.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Hot Pink. I have seveal of Aimee's bags. Normally I would prefer a biggger bag but I was also looking for a crossbody. Love her organization. Have never been disappointed with any of her bags.