Honored Contributor

The summer vibe snake keeps calling out to me.  I don't know how much more I can resist.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Question for those who saw a presentation? I did not see it on tv, and for some unknown reason my iPad won't play the video. 
Can you talk to me about what kind of room is in the bags interior? Will a small wallet, sunglssses, phone and a couple of other items fit easily? Of will it be tight? 
I know this is kind of subjective but I need the input.  

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

it's large.

held ipad, hair brush and loads of other things.

@fairydogmother wrote:

Question for those who saw a presentation? I did not see it on tv, and for some unknown reason my iPad won't play the video. 
Can you talk to me about what kind of room is in the bags interior? Will a small wallet, sunglssses, phone and a couple of other items fit easily? Of will it be tight? 

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

The summer vibe snake keeps calling out to me.  I don't know how much more I can resist.Smiley Happy

.....you cannot resist...you are weak, powerless... summer vibe speaks your name..don't wake up with regrets....🔮🧿

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

it's large.

held ipad, hair brush and loads of other things.

@fairydogmother wrote:

Oh nice! Thanks so much. I'm getting the gold python

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Is the weight really only .6 lb ? I don't see how that can be right. I'm betting it's 1.6 lb.

Has anyone heard the weight mentioned in a presentation?

thanks! I'd want lightweight but not paper thin!

Regular Contributor
The hot pink is calling my name 😆 🤣 😂!
Respected Contributor

Too small. But I do like the colors. 

Valued Contributor
All day I have strongly considered the cobalt. I think I have concluded NO due to big gap on each side of front flap. I see stuff falling out & I need a secure closure.
Regular Contributor
After all day...all day lol...thinking about buying this bag I pulled the trigger and bought the hot pink l lol!