Valued Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV - June 10, 2024

i use these types of bags.  great for travel, shopping, hiking - any time u want to be hands free.

another poster mentioned the front zipper is a security risk.  i am pretty sure there is a locking mechanism on that zipper.  it is on the tamitha backpack, so i would think she would put it on this as well.  Leah did not speak about the zippers at all.  

i am thinking about the black, which i would use the most - wardrobe and would go with most everything.

i like the matcha green, but not sure i would use it enough.  and green shades trend so often, i would probably tire of it or flat out not like it.... i am funny with green.  

ugh, really wanted to go a couple of weeks w/o a purchase.... 

that free S&H is making it so much easier to cave.

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl wrote:

i use these types of bags.  great for travel, shopping, hiking - any time u want to be hands free.

another poster mentioned the front zipper is a security risk.  i am pretty sure there is a locking mechanism on that zipper.  it is on the tamitha backpack, so i would think she would put it on this as well.  Leah did not speak about the zippers at all.  

i am thinking about the black, which i would use the most - wardrobe and would go with most everything.

i like the matcha green, but not sure i would use it enough.  and green shades trend so often, i would probably tire of it or flat out not like it.... i am funny with green.  

ugh, really wanted to go a couple of weeks w/o a purchase.... 

that free S&H is making it so much easier to cave.

@hkrgrl   I bought the matcha color earlier, but just picked up the black as well!  I love that black on black design.

This size bag is perfect for me.  When I do my weekend car trips I have my dog.  All I want are the necessities so I don't have too much on me, and I'm more maneuverable with her.  Even my usual Dooney crossbody's, which I love, are a bit too much sometimes.  

Also, this will be perfect for my cruise at the end of the year.  I only use carry on luggage.  So this fits inside my tote/handbag, and once I'm on board it'll be my handbag for the entire trip.  

Valued Contributor

I got the pink, and was a lil late on the macadamia but got it on waitlist. I usually don't go for neutral colors, but the macadamia was very pretty and buttery. I also got her Kimberly satchel in metallic rose. I'm a pink-loving girl.
Honored Contributor

I am still deciding on the black or the denim.  I love the all black look.  I really like the denim but I am not a fan of the bright gold hardware.  I wish she had done gunmetal or silver.  

Honored Contributor

Nice bag!   I'm not buying as I already own a couple of Amy's small cross body bags in similar styles.   I also own a larger bag in her denim leather and I love it!   Something about the denim is so cool looking to me.  Her bags are great quality.   I also caved and purchased the denim stitch color tote and cell phone cross body from IHKWIP recently for travel ........Love them all and they are perfect for my travel needs!   

Respected Contributor

Since I'm not a fan of a sling style bag, I'll be passing.

Was hoping to see a medium hobo or shoulder style.

I like room in my bags with organization.  In fact, finally am trying out my first Lug bag and so far happy with it. Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I like crossbody bags but this one looks like a weird little pod that sticks out from your body. The big zipper in front looks unattractive.

Trusted Contributor

Meh, it's just an oversized fanny pack.  No thanks.  The trend of wearing a fanny pack across the chest just looks dumb to me.  That said, I do love cross-body bags when worn at or below the waist and own several satchel and tote cross-body bags.  I was hoping for a midsize shoulder bag in fun colors.

Honored Contributor

I would have considered this if it were larger.  This one is just too small.  Loved the green.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

I like crossbody bags but this one looks like a weird little pod that sticks out from your body. The big zipper in front looks unattractive.

That's it exactly. Like when you unzip it a big insect will pop out. Or a large nut. Something weird. 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music