Super Contributor

Aimee Kestenberg TSV Hobo Handbag..Whats your favorite color?

Want to order but have not yet as I cannot decide between the Black and the Mahogany. Wonder what color is the top favorite. Love the bag

Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV Hobo Handbag..Whats your favorite color?

Still too high priced for me.  Does anyone else agree?

Honored Contributor

I love the teal snake but the bag is way to big for my needs.  I also don't like the gold hardware.  That has become a deal breaker for me.  The price is fair for a bag that large, I think.  I won't be buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The price is reasonable for the bag, but if it was a dollar I wouldn't purchase it because it doesn't even have a bottom to it for the bag to sit where it won't topple  over.  When I saw it on a hook that was a deal breaker for me.  I don't even think the bag is at all attractive.  Easy pass and money saved once again.  

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be purchasing.  I don't like her bags too reminiscent of Cathy VanZ bags just too much going on.  I prefer the quiet D&B or the workmanship/style of OrYany.  Since retirement, I only carry crossbody bags.  

Trusted Contributor

I love the hobo style and was going back and forth between the terra cotta and mahogany (now on wait list); but after the presentation I'm not so sure since the bag  doesn't have feet.

Honored Contributor

Passing because:

* Gold hardware (like the studded gold, however. Wish more did something like that)

* No bottom feet/support

*The stripes are too contrasting. I see stripes before I see the whole bag (does that make sense?)

The price isn't bad but not worth the full QVC price.

Occasional Contributor

I hope that you bought the mahogany if you wanted it, as it sold out quickly - it's a beautiful color. The black is stunning, too .... tough choice.

Trusted Contributor

@Stray wrote:

I won't be purchasing.  I don't like her bags too reminiscent of Cathy VanZ bags just too much going on.  I prefer the quiet D&B or the workmanship/style of OrYany.  Since retirement, I only carry crossbody bags.  

I agree with you, hated cathy vanz z bags, way to gaudy for my taste. i also like simple, quiet bags.

Honored Contributor

I think it's a gorgeous bag.  I'm not really a hobo gal (but have the logo lock and love it) but this bag looks so luscious it's hard to resist.  If I were to buy it I'd buy the black but I have a black bag that I love.  This bag is a great price.... bags with this quality leather and design usually run $300 up....

Hard to resist ..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*