Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV 5/14

Curious as to why so many if you think this bag looks useless. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered this a few years ago when it was a tsv and sent it back.  It was hard to get into and I couldn't get much in,  I did like that it had a plastic covering on the outside to put your phone in.  I could text without having to take out my phone.  I do like the wallet but I don't know if it has RFID it is not listed in description all though Aimee said it was.  

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Curious as to why so many if you think this bag looks useless. 

My view is if I didn't need any more room than this bag offers then I probably don't need to carry a bag... I do need more room for items I view as essential or desirable to carry, so this one, for me, is pointless... I'd add that I don't even find it attractive...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I don't think it's attractive, either.  Too small for me.  Looking at a few of her other offerings, I'm wondering if she got a good deal on short, wide, thick zippers! 😁

Honored Contributor

Not enough room?  I wear prescription glasses and sunglasses.  Where do you put them?  I think my phone might fit.  I have thin but big phone.But i would have to take off the cover. Also need room for keys.  I could only take my credit card.  No cash.  Will all of these fit?

Honored Contributor

I took a look at the presentation, and It's much larger and deeper and softer than the one I described from years ago.

I recall the one that was gifted to me was stiff and faux leather, non-expandable.

Anyway, this AK TSV:  I like it.  For those who don't need to carry a lot of bulky items....the price is excellent, and I like the chain strap, etc.  

Not everyone in the world wears or needs walking eyeglasses along with reading glasses.

So, I'm giving this TSV an excellent rating.  

It's meant to be a small, wallet type of item. 

A 'wear and go' for various errands. 

In and out of stores, restaurants, etc. 

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

The leather and colors look nice, but that’s about it.
Size seems to be impractical. Also, I wonder why she always use those Long tassel type strings that hang off her bags.
Frequent Contributor

Did anybody notice on the TSV noon show, Terri was trying to pull down the zippers on the Aimee Kestenberg crossbody to show the lining of each color purse, and three of the zippers stuck? QVC, we aren't blind, you'd better address that instead of pulling the camera away for a long shot. :-(

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shaggygirl   lol.  Look around a crowded waiting room.  Every single person (except me) is diddling with a cell phone.  I forget mine most of the time. 

I ignore mine most of the tme...much to my otherwise more "obsessed with theirs" friends dismay. lol. But, to each their own. I use it as needed, not as entertainment. I like to look around me and be in the moment...call me hopelessly old school. ..sometimes. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

I love it.  Have several similar small bags.  As with my big bags, I like having different colors and styles. 

for short outings, I use the smallest size possible. 

Same. I've changed my purse habits in the past year. Started for me with a Joy Susan, faux leather crossbody, that had wallet features too...was just enough. I bought it for occasionally, then found it's all I wanted to use. Then I bought an Aimee Kestenberg last year, her last year's version of this had gone on clearance, I bought the black quilted nylon with leather trim. I LOVE that little thing. Held just enough, and feels like nothing is on me. When I need to carry more I'll take a tote with me.

But I'm with you, smallest size possible, whenever possible.

I love today's TSV, though I can see the stylish chain strap will add weight, but not a deal breaker for me. The colors are nice, the leather looks great. I'm just not really in the market.  I bought a few Lug crossbodies also this year and a Baggalini...so I really feel all set for now. Though this is a different animal as all the bags I've bought are nylon, or faux leather. Those who are going for it~Enjoy!

ps and btw...loving the small "nothing" nylon crossbodies lately, but my Dooneys aren't going anywhere either... Smiley Wink