Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV 5/14

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I didn't purchase the TSV, but I quickly purchased her item A394625 -- All My Heart pouch.  I bought it in the feather print.  I wanted the black studded option, but it sold out quickly.  I love it!!  Perfect for date night, or quick day trips that I take my mom on when I drive down to see her.  

I thought that was ADORABLE! Enjoy it! So different. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I don't carry much stuff at all so I tend to favor smaller bags. Have wanted to try this line for awhile so I got it in bluebird and the matching keychain as well. For once, a nice TSV at a good price with a nice selection of colors...liked the reef ombre and the pink tie dye options.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Curious as to why so many if you think this bag looks useless. 

Same here!   I have a similar Kate Spade bag, and I use it frequently.  

Don't carry around eyeglasses or anything bulky when close to home.   A small bag like this, does it all for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
The leather and colors look nice, but that’s about it.
Size seems to be impractical. Also, I wonder why she always use those Long tassel type strings that hang off her bags.

@KKlim  So agree, those exaggerated zipper pulls have grown very tired. She might see them as a signature feature, I see them as unappealing and frankly, as overdone.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb..I agree w/ u!
Respected Contributor

I don't carry much in my bags but it's necessary for me to carry readers, cash, sunglasses, lip gloss, phone. There's no way my sunglasses would fit into this in it's hard sided case much less anything else. It just wouldn't work for me but I have a friend who would love it. She doesn't need readers, only carries a card and a few bucks, and wears her sunglasses on her head. Enjoy, all who ordered 

Respected Contributor

My biggest issue with the phone and cards crossbody bags in general, is that my car key fob doesn't fit. Nor does a lipstick. Just that tiny amount of bulkiness makes the bags unusable. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for her line of bags.  Lots of jokes about the shape of this little purse on FB.

Honored Contributor

I usually use a backpack purse, but I sometimes want something just for my phone and credit cards.  My phone with the Otterbox case is huge so I wasn't sure this would work for me. 

Mine came today.  I ordered the pink.  I can fit my phone inside and it also fits in the pocket in the back.  I really like it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN