Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV 5/14

Anyone know the price?  I too would have liked a bigger bag for the tsv.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another predictable and largely useless TSV brought to us by the good folks at QVC... I can't even remember the last time I actually considered buying one of their TSV offerings... For me, this one is yet another non-starter...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know if there's a window on the back? Since covid, I usually only carry my phone, key, credit card, and drivers license. I already have a similar bag, but would love another. The window on the back lets me keep my phone in my purse, but I can still text, scan items while shopping, etc.
Respected Contributor

Ummm? what am I suppose to do with this? I own several AK bags, but this is one I have no use for. To bad too-- I've been waiting for a new design from AK. This is a no go for me.

@banned again wrote:

aimee.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love it.  Have several similar small bags.  As with my big bags, I like having different colors and styles. 

for short outings, I use the smallest size possible. 

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl  And a water bottle.  lol!  Everybody's walking around with a water bottle.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ordered w/matching key ring. I have the original one and was always difficult to get my wallet in and out. But with the big opening on this one, no problem! This is a wonderful bag to use for shopping and not being weighted down with a large shoulder bag. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't purchase the TSV, but I quickly purchased her item A394625 -- All My Heart pouch.  I bought it in the feather print.  I wanted the black studded option, but it sold out quickly.  I love it!!  Perfect for date night, or quick day trips that I take my mom on when I drive down to see her.  

Honored Contributor

Didn't they recently have one of these phone bag TSVs?  I saw this presented at midnight.  The host said, "Look at all the room in there!!", and I wondered if we were looking at the same bag.....

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the style of this one at all

front would be better plain without that zipper