Respected Contributor

Love this type of bra.  I started with Genies from Q a few years ago, and never looked back.  I now buy knock-offs from Walmart for a fraction of the price -- excellent and similar quality if you ask me.  I pull over my head, and "adjust" as necessary.   Big fan.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I am 40DD, size 12 and wear an XL in most tops and I can wear both L and XL,  I do need 2 for support so I usually wear on L and then XL over that.  Even the largest size in Genie bras did not fit me.  It seems to me like S would do it for you @Skyegirl21.  

Respected Contributor

I am so glad I read this thread.  Went ahead and ordered an XL and a 1X.  Will see if one of them fits.   Thanks for posting everyone.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ahhhh Bra TS, yay!

[ Edited ]

I ordered the TS in small, and also trying the pin-up back closure bras. I love the pads, they keep the headlights dimmed, lol!!  🤣🤣🤣

Great to get 3 at a time since I workout a lot and sweat a lot in summer, so I’ll have plenty if they are in the wash. Living life in comfort~~

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21@PINKdogWOOD

I have found a Rhonda Shear bra that I like.

it is called “ahhhhh divine” underwire with seamless cups. I have to order way up because hers are very tight for me in the band.

I have always been hard to fit...

The other RS bra that works for me has cotton in the fabric...and removable pads.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee  I've known that walmart sells genie bras but I don't know if they have colors other than the basics white, niude, black.

Let me also say, I've ordered direct from Genie.com. The bras there are NOT AT ALL like the quality that was here at the Q years ago. They're cheaply made, they're changed the design on how the pocket is for the pads too. they're no longer nice, I returned all I had. The prices there are cheap - as cheap as they are made and I've told them so online too. You may them to be different but not me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this thread and also for the comments here. You've all convinced me to take the plunge! I tried the Genie bras years ago but didn't think they did much for me. I like the fact that Rhonda's bras have the removable pads - I'll probably never take them out though. I'm anxious to get them and really hope they work as well for me as they do for all of you! They look awesome and so comfy!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, walmart has another similar brand in lots of colors. Not genie.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee  Thanks Ms Peach, got it. I didn't know that. I really need to get there and check these out. I did find a couple of nice mock versions if you will at kohls yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I received my two sets of Rhonda Shears TSV bras from last week. I own some of her other bras but this is definitely the best of the best. They fit perfect and are so soft and stretchy they slip on with ease. I got the Sorbet Set and the Primary Set of red, navy, and beige. The lace insert is super. Soft also and beautiful.

Rhonda Shear "Ahh" Bra 3-pack with Lace Inset
586-821 is the item number if you want to check these out. I buy an XL and this is a size larger than I wear. Perfect fit.