Respected Contributor

Re: Affinity huggie hoop earrings

@fitfuninformed wrote:

The majority of people here on these boards are intelligent consumers, wise with their dollars, whether they are more frequent shoppers or not.  Sixty dollars ($60.00) is a substantial amount of money to ALL of us.

Like I said, these are not the same earrings as sold in the December 2018 TSV.

I just watched the video and Mary Beth indicated they were the same earrings.  The reviews for the TSV are "attached" to the earrings they are presenting today.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

OOps, meant to put suzylee in,  sorry fitfuninformed...

Trusted Contributor

I would call them out on that for sure.  Misrepresenting these to be the same earrings is straight up wrong.

Valued Contributor

I purchased the half carat. Thirteen days after I could have returned them they go on sale for $60 less. Wow!! These are the same earrings. Makes me really question if I want to continue doing business with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like they put them on clearance.   

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies I wouldn’t take no for an answer.Call back c.s. If the next person you speak to won’t help you ask to speak to a supervisor.Be persistent.They should do it as a one time courtesy.

Good luck!!

Regular Contributor

Hi 

Regular Contributor

Hi 

Valued Contributor

I called customer service. No price adjustment was made for me. Thirty days after the order date is what I was told. Also that the system wouldn't permit an adjustment after the thirty days.

I'm currently in possession of five items within the return period and waiting for two more. All of it is going back now.      

As I said in my earlier post, I had until January 31st to return these. Thirteen days later they are $60 less. This is a big deal for me.