Honored Contributor

Color is H-I

Clarity is I1-I2

no thanks, not for these prices. 

Super Contributor

Does anybody know the item number for last year ring. I am curious. jane kept talkign about it, but they did noit show it.

Honored Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

Does anybody know the item number for last year ring. I am curious. jane kept talkign about it, but they did noit show it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took it off the website for today.

Super Contributor

I am curious who is this famous first lady who wear ring similar to TSV? Any guesses?

Respected Contributor
It’s a shame they couldn’t come up w/ a more special gemstone TSV then this. As another poster said , who wants H-I diamonds for that price! 🤔
Valued Contributor

Re: Affinity TSV

[ Edited ]

@alice87   Are you thinking of Jane T. referring to "a certain First Lady" owning multiple pairs of Bernardo shoes?  I'm sure she was referring to Jackie Kennedy who reportedly owned 16 pairs of Bernardos in one color.  I don't get why Jane was being so coy about it.  Annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if people are going to purchase this ring in this struggling economy? Who thinks this is a good  TSV? So few will pay that for a non-essential piece of jewelry. I don't really care for this design.

Respected Contributor

Mentioning that Marilyn Monroe wore yellow diamonds was a turn-off...is not a person I would want to emulate.   And Rick Domeier is making the husbands at home, who don't know what to purchase for their wives, feel cheap ... not all of us demand our DH spend $2900.  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor
When the "jewelry lady" put her loop against the diamond ring so we could view it through the tv camera I was able to see the black spots in the diamonds ... that is something I would never buy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Affinity TSV

[ Edited ]

The color is less of a concern if your stones are set in colored metal because the metal imparts some of its color in the reflecion of the diamond anyway. It is also very diffecult to tell the color grade of a diamond unless it is held next to other stones of differing color, so a G compared to an H is not discernable to the naked eye unless it is mounted next to stones with less color. That being said, the inclusions on these stones at I1 and I2 are completely unacceptable for me in any setting. I want stones that sparkle in natural light. Affinity is on par with mall jewelers--mostly crappy diamonds.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson