Regular Contributor
AA santa,I've been a member from the beginning,never have I ever seen this. I'll leave it at that
Honored Contributor

Agreed, none of us have ever seen times like this.  Everything with which we're familiar has changed including QVC.  Better get used to the new "normal".  It's going to be a long time, if ever, before we go back to the old way of doing business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@tashy wrote:
AA santa,I've been a member from the beginning,never have I ever seen this. I'll leave it at that

@tashy   Could explain what are you talking about? 

Esteemed Contributor

@tashy : was that a Thank You to QVC?

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@tashy wrote:

@tashy   Could explain what are you talking about? 

I would also like to know what you are talking about.  I have been a member since 1991, so what's the big news?

Regular Contributor
No,I think they should have been selling more diverse products from the beginning,diverse vendors ect.
Trusted Contributor

I was pleased to see an African American Santa, too!

Esteemed Contributor

Jim Shore has a very nice one on Amazon as well as Kurt Adler.  

Respected Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I was pleased to see an African American Santa, too!

OK I understand now.  I apologize for my ignorance.  I took AA to mean a battery.  That's why I didn't get it.  I too am very happy to see it.  But, a few vendors last year had African American statuettes.  Even the dolls they had last year.  They also had Hispanic.  I ordered 4 sets to give to friends for Christmas.  I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas and the virus will be slowing down by then.  Stay safe everyone.

Respected Contributor

@tashy   Ok. I agree that it is about time that they offered more diversity in the items that they sell. It is nice to see an African American Santa offered. I did not know what you were saying by AA santa.