New Contributor

About Laura Geller TSV? Concealer suggestions?

Hi! I am a fan of your products, but was wondering what concealer should I include to make this TSV more spetacular than it is. I have undereye circles (but not too dark) and few dark spots from previous acne marks.

Hope that some one of you could answer my question.

Greetings from Miami.

Millie

Honored Contributor

Re: About Laura Geller TSV? Concealer suggestions?

@MiliePR wrote:

Hi! I am a fan of your products, but was wondering what concealer should I include to make this TSV more spetacular than it is. I have undereye circles (but not too dark) and few dark spots from previous acne marks.

Hope that some one of you could answer my question.

Greetings from Miami.

Millie

Hi Millie and welcome to the forums! I'm not part of the Laura Geller team - I only wish LOL - but I can tell you I'm a Geller girl! She has some great concealers. I use her French Vanilla, which isn't really a concealer, but does a great job on undereye circles. I also have her Real Deal concealer, which is amazing. I have undereye circles from "allergy eyes." Both of these really help cover them.

Maybe someone from the Team will see your post and answer you more in detail. Again - welcome. There is a Laura Geller forum under "My favorite brand" on the community menu on the left side of your screen, and there is also a "beauty" forum. The Geller girls here are very helpful, and if you have any questions they will answer them. We also like to share our love of Laura's products! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: About Laura Geller TSV? Shimmer Down?

New to this, so please bear with me if I'm not posting correctly. I'm trying to find out  what happened to Laura Geller's "Shimmer Down?"  Liked to brush on to help with flushing & heat & can't find it, only the silver clutch it used to come with is listed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: About Laura Geller TSV? Shimmer Down?

@RLT106 wrote:

New to this, so please bear with me if I'm not posting correctly. I'm trying to find out  what happened to Laura Geller's "Shimmer Down?"  Liked to brush on to help with flushing & heat & can't find it, only the silver clutch it used to come with is listed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi RoLT - and welcome to you too! I have not seen Shimmer Down for a long time. Maybe someone else will know, or you can try to ask on Laura's Facebook. Good luck! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: About Laura Geller TSV? Concealer suggestions?

I have really dark under eye circles and am always on a quest for a good concealer. I  found Bobbi Brown's system to really work for me.  I also like the First Aid under eye treatment.  It does a nice job of hiding the dark circles and adding a bit of light to that area.  You can swipe your B&B over it and be out ther door in minutes.