Honored Contributor

Re: ARCTIC EXPEDITION Quilted Down Coat TSV (A367602)

[ Edited ]

I guess I heard wrong then! See what happens when you get old....the memory goes. Woman LOL

@tsavorite 

@Pecky 

Valued Contributor

I really hope the XL I got will fit. I'm gonna be so bummed if it doesn't. It's supp to arrive tomorrow so we shall see! I couldn't believe how fast it shipped! It was only in process for like 24 hours or something LOL...I've NEVER had something ship that fast here. Anyways, my fingers are crossed that mine will fit and I hope everyone else's does as well!! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Contributor

Just received this coat in black ...size small. I am typically a 4 or 6 petite and this coat was a little too small for me. It is also heavy, stiff and bulky too much so for my liking. Disappointed in the weight and stiffness of the coat and particularly in the sleeves. Already packaged for return. Another disappointment!

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI, LandsEnd and LLBean are both having sales on outerwear. I usually buy all my rain coats from LLBean, and my regular coats from LandsEnd. 

Valued Contributor

@patches73 wrote:

Just received this coat in black ...size small. I am typically a 4 or 6 petite and this coat was a little too small for me. It is also heavy, stiff and bulky too much so for my liking. Disappointed in the weight and stiffness of the coat and particularly in the sleeves. Already packaged for return. Another disappointment!

Ok ladies I actually just got my coat today, it was delivered a day early. So, I will say I'm a little bummed like @patches73 b/c it is indeed pretty bulky/stiff. I will say the XL was the right choice, so I'm glad I got the XL not the L. I'm just underwhelmed and pretty upset bc I was totally looking forward to it. I think it'll be heading back though. Sadly. My hunt continues for yet another coat. :-(

~ Hope in TN ~
Regular Contributor

I received my coat in ivy today.  I ordered my usual QVC size of large.  I was worried that it would be too big based on the listed measurements.  It was not too big.  It fit as a large normally would for me.  This is one serious coat.  It was more heavy weight than I expected, I guess because it did not appear bulky in the presentations.  But it fits nicely and is not boxy.

Respected Contributor

@patches73 wrote:

Thanks for the review! I can't stand stiff heavy coats!!! You saved me from another return as the hosts will not be honest about these thing on air LOL!

Respected Contributor

@laroand @BrandiDavis  thank you for the honest reviews....heavy weight coats with stiff hard fabric are a no go for me also.....pass for me!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the early reviews Ladies. I don't care for heavy or bulky coats. And to know its feels stiff as well? I'll pass. No wonder they never went into detail about the coat and wasted time talking about other things. They knew. I'll be curious to see the main presentation at midnight on Saturday.

Regular Contributor

Ughhh. I hate that colors sell out before I can see a presentation. I don’t know what size to get!!! And I like ivy which is gone and blackberry is going fast. I wear a 14 in kohl’s sizes and large for Qvc, I’m a 38C. I’m 5’5 and abt 200lbs now. Wahhh my heaviest lol. I know this will cost a bundle to return too plus they surely won’t have my size by the time a return processes.

WhAt does it feel like canvas?