Honored Contributor

Re: ARCTIC EXPEDITION JACKET - Love it!

I like mine, too.  Yes it is heavy...just what I need for very cold days when I want to get out for a neighborhood walk. 

Respected Contributor

I live in N.Wisconsin and walk nearly every day  with my big dogs. Today it was -19 and I waited until it was 17 degrees at 11 am. I have three of them which I rotate. They are warm and roomy.  They repell wet snow .Last year they had zippers and snaps which is quick to run to the mailbox. I always say Canada knows cold weather gear and Canadian jackets and boots have been good purchases for me. The hood is nice. For the price and sometimes they go on sale at Q my favorite winter jacket. They launder well so light colors are fine that were offered last year.

Not the jacket to run into a store ,mall or dash into work. Yes, heavy but if you  want to be outside in Winter it fits the bill.

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf   Yep...  I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago close to the Wi border.   It was 15 this morning with a real feel of 10 when I took our dog out for a short walk.  The other day it was zero with a real feel of minus 10.

You need something substantial to keep you warm.  ALSO ... layering helps a lot,  and, I have found that MITTENS and not gloves really make a big difference.  Put up the hood and you're good to go!

Contributor

I purchased this in Navy - absolutely love this jacket. Very very warm, nice looking, great quality and price.  1st time trying this brand - so glad i did not pass this up

Respected Contributor

@Love2Share  Me too!

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is going back. It is too long & bulky looking, arms are restrictive. Btw, it was never said to be 100% down by any host or the rep. I listened carefully.

Esteemed Contributor

No one stated it was 100% down. Listen more carefully or read.