Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYONE GETTING TSV CANDY?

I ordered this same assortment back in December so I didn't order it this time around. It is a very good quality chocolate but we found it quite sweet, but then again, it is candy. One piece will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth. I loved the buckeyes and the other filled varieties were good as well. Wasn't a big fan of the pretzel variety, they were a little thick and chunky for my taste.  Only real downside for me was that I would have preferred the chocolate surrounding the soft fillings to be a little less thick. I'll probably order the HL tin again this next holiday season, it's a once a year treat for me. 

Respected Contributor

I was very tempted when I saw Leah Williams selling it last night.  She looked beautiful in her yellow eyelet blouse, BTW. She used a chef's knife and tongs to show the nougat filling instead of smashing it with her fingers. Well done Leah!

I decided to hold off and enjoy my ChocoNuvo if need be. It has plant sterols as a huge bonus to my overall health.

Today, I did 41/2 hours of yard work, gardening, and forgot all about Harry London's delicious TSV.  Funny how that works, right?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No. I can buy nice chocolates near me, and gotta love the local! 

Esteemed Contributor

To many ingredients that are unnecessary to good tasting candy.  

It's a pass.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone find it odd that David keeps suggesting to drop one in coffee ?  Has anyone ever done such a thing ?   Never heard of that.

Honored Contributor

@Reever 

Not for me! Sometimes if I have Hershey dark chocolate nuggets I'll drop one in my coffee.  Only gives it a subtle chocolate taste.

Respected Contributor

NOpe.  Ordered this brand for xmass about 3 years ago. Not impressed.  I buy all my dark chocolate at ALDI'S.  It's outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

No, not ordereing this.  Can anyone tell me though, are the "buckeye" chocolates from Waggonner chocolates good?  They are sold on HQ Shop (used to be evine). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did not order... for one... it is now 80 degrees here and anything chocolate would melt!! Also have found other choc candy I like much better..

Last year I ordered some QVC nuts covered chocolate's in late fall...temps were about 70's.  Was going to gift them at the holidays.  Good thing is... my SIL opened his early November and it was one big ball of melted chocolate and nuts.  Checked the other cans that I still had...all a melted mess!!

Frequent Contributor

So, dissapointed. I, tried to place an online for my yearly easter SEE'S chocolates and, they are not taking any orders, but states they will be back. There is no subsitute for their chocolate. I, will have to hope their back for mums day.