Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute.   I got the black.  I love the tank and pants.  I would wear it out

Frequent Contributor

You've GOT to be kidding!! Wear outside?? They look like Pajamas---

because THEY ARE PAJAMAS!! 

Honored Contributor

I would like it if I didn't think the material would be hot!

Polyester and spandex knit.😬

I wish they would have breathable cottons.

I also think the pastel colors are kind of dull looking.

Otherwise, if it was in cotton I would get one!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I bought the Teal.   I think when you see them on tv they are not as 'dull' as they appear when you just look at the color choice button.   I think they are all pretty. Hope we love them!

Respected Contributor
I got the black. I would wear it out if I had to pick up the kids in the evening or to water my garden or for a cocktail on the patio.
Respected Contributor

@on the bay.  I agree and the first thing I check is....cotton a Go... poly a big NO.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANYBODY TSV 6/28/22

[ Edited ]

In the summer? Why not make cotton?Carol hochman use to be all cotton, but since she sold her company ,things went down hill.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

The pajamas have no pockets. This is a big no for me. I think the last time customers pointed that out. 

Honored Contributor

@elated,

Yes! That's the other drawback.

I just told myself today, don't get any more pants, bottoms etc without pockets! Especially today when you might not want to carry anything but what can go in pockets.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Re: ANYBODY TSV 6/28/22

[ Edited ]

BLAH.......  QVC has such an infatuation with this brand...... OVERLOAD.....Cheap-looking and ugly prints! 

QVC desperately needs an OVERHAUL- They need NEW, stylish, pretty clothing!