Honored Contributor

Re: ANYBODY HAVE A MY PILLOW?

Tempted. I order the last TSV and cancelled. Is this one lower quality or better than previous TSV? Just curious. I may order today.

Respected Contributor

I order a set today,was on the fence about it because my husband likes a flat pillow I like firm. But after listening to a caller explain how her husband likes flat and she likes firm,they love them. Then Carolyn said we could order one of each I jumped to order.Can't wait to get them.

Super Contributor

There's another thread about these pillows. I love mine and they wash and dry nicely. They have helped my migraines and neck pain.

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Trusted Contributor

I got mine at BB&B. It was $30 because I had a coupon. I love it and it helps me sleep better.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Frequent Contributor

I had purchased 2 sets a previous Tsv for my daughter in law and son, I ordered them one firm and one medium but my son preferred the medium because he didn't like the firm, which was no problem because I then gave my other son his firm one which he is much taller, heavier and loved it. It took myself a few nights to actually like it, but now I love mine. They do get better with washing. These pillows are worth all the fuss. I like that they offer one of each.

Valued Contributor

I bought a set a year or so ago. I have slept on down pillows my whole life. I have neck and back problems. I too, was skeptical about this pillow since I like a flat thin pillow also. I have been using this pillow for over a year now. I have one on my bed and one in my family room. My husband did not care for these but he is not up for much change. At first I didn't think so. But then each night, I would adjust it to keep my head and neck level with my spine. It does exactly that. It doesn't crush in as you sleep. If you adjust it the way you need it, it stays that way. I have to say that it has made a world of difference in my back and neck. It takes some getting used to especially if you like flat. THis pillow is designed to keep your spine in alignment. I would highly recommend for this purpose. I really didn't believe it would help and it seems like it will be uncomfortable at first but it really isn't. THe only drawback in my opinion is that it does hold warmth. It is not cool like a down pillow. For a long time I did wake up in the night sweating all around my neck because of the foam in the pillow. I will still recommend this for people with neck or back problems. Also a major plus to this is that you can wash, dry and freshen these up anytime you like. Hope this helps in your decision!

Beckyblu

Super Contributor

Several months ago when My Pillow had the TSV I purchased the pack with the 2 different firm types. I prefer the firmer pillow but decided to keep both ( too hard to return ). I get a good nights sleep with the pillows but do put them in the dryer each time I change sheets. If I order again I would only buy the firmest pillow.......
Super Contributor

I was skeptical about these for years, especially given the price. I broke down and bought the last TSV, with the gusset sides. I got the mixed option, 1- med and 1- firm. I actually like them both. I find myself switching between them. Maybe a few nights on med, then a few nights on the firm,then back again. They wash up very nicely. Actually puff up well after washing and feels like a brand new pillow again. Can't say enough great things about these pillows. My neck and shoulders feel great when I wake up now. BTW, I am a side sleeper.
Contributor

I bought the original My Pillow TSV some time ago. They stay fluffy and do provide the support needed. It takes a bit to adjust to the fact that they're "lumpy" because of all the odd-shaped foam, but they DO work. If they do go flat, a quick shake plumps them right up again.

My old pillows would flatten in no time and always needed to be replaced so I was more than skeptical about these, especially considering the price. I was very surprised. On top of that, they can be machine washed and dried.

In short: they're worth every penny.

We must be the change we want to see. M. Gandhi.
Respected Contributor

I have had the My Pillows for a few years. We discovered them at the Minnesota State Fair. They totally changed my sleep! Very restful and cool now! My favorite thing is how they wash and dry in the machine, no having to send them out. They also have My Pillows for pets at the My Pillow website (not carried at QVC) and it did wonders for my arthritic Westie in her later years! I highly recommend these products!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield