Esteemed Contributor

I am a curious if any of you have tried these pillows and what you think of them. If you like them, do you suggest medium or firm or which one to order?

Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYBODY HAVE A MY PILLOW?

I have 2. I LOVE them. I didn't think they were much different in the beginning, but now I can't sleep without.

When you puff them up, they stay that way. They support my neck really well.

I bought a second one so I could leave one on my bed and have one in my den. I was finding myself getting into bed and realizing I forgot My Pillow in the den, and literally getting out of bed to go get it!

I got the medium. He suggests the medium for small people. I am tiny.

Trusted Contributor

The word censor would not let me post fl u ff ???? Seriously? Why?

Super Contributor

I have a set from the previous TSV with the gusseted sides and I love mine. I am tall and a side sleeper so I bought firm.

Respected Contributor

My DH and I both love our MY PILLOW's. We both have regular firmness. It's one of my better purchases.

We got used to them the very first night of sleeping on them. Don't know what I would do without MY PILLOW.

Love that the pillows are machine washable also.

Trusted Contributor

I have one of the original ones. I really do like it. It stays in shape where other pillows collapse.

Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 gabstoomuch said:

The word censor would not let me post fl u ff ???? Seriously? Why?

""Because of God"" ... from ""When Harry Met Sally"" LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a set today. Can't wait to try!

Esteemed Contributor

Pat just said that everyone in the studio audience is going home with a My Pillow. What a great time to be visiting QVC!

Trusted Contributor

I just wrote a review when I saw this is the TSV today. I've had mine for around three months and love it. I even took it on a trip and packed it in the checked baggage Smiley Wink I couldn't take my other solid foam pillow! It would be too big and especially too heavy. Besides, I have a choice between the two while I'm at home and I choose the MyPillow every night. My solid foam (memory foam) retailed for $150!!! And I can't wash it. It also has no "cuddle" factor. I love that I can squish MyPillow and use it in any position. It cradles my head and shoulders and is so comfortable!

I've had neck and shoulder issues for decades. This pillow helps me wake up without a stiff neck. It is comfortable while I sleep and I feel good when I get up.

I have trouble telling the difference between the medium and the firm. I think you will like either one if you aren't sure. There is very little difference between the two I received. We have mixed them up and neither of us noticed Smiley Wink

If users expect it to be "firm" like solid foam they will be disappointed. It's not like that and I'm glad it's not. They should either get the solid, heavy foam from a different maker or give MyPillow a sincere try and possibly decide it's better than any other pillow.

ETA - We have the ones from the last TSV with the gusseted sides. I forget what they were called Smiley Wink

KJPA