Respected Contributor

Re: ANYBODY HAVE A MY PILLOW?

We love ours! So comfortable no matter if we sleep on our backs or sides. Just got done washing them and they came out fantastic!

Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 6/17/2014 adelle38 said:

I got mine at BB&B. It was $30 because I had a coupon. I love it and it helps me sleep better.

Did you have a 50% off coupon?

The MY PILLOW at my BB&B sells for $59.99 all the time. I've only had 20% off coupons which brings it down to $47.99.

You really got a deal.

Is it the same pillow as the recent TSV? I think the set of 2 was around $99. -- of course I don't think it was free shipping. Just checked--my order came to almost $108. with shipping and tax. Base price of TSV was $89. for set of 2 queen size. I've only used the pillow 2 nights or so and I'm not sure if it is that great. I don't dislike it, but I need to try it more. (Is there a "learning curve"?)

Regular Contributor

I have two. My husband likes his. Not so good for me as too puffy. I use a barley hull pillow for my neck. Get headaches if too elevated.
Valued Contributor

I bought the original TSV set of two pillows. I don't think they ever mentioned if they were medium or firm. However, I did buy a standard size My Pillow from BB&B and there is a BIG difference! It is filled to the point of being too firm. I'm thinking about opening it up and removing some of the filling. The TSV pillows are the perfect firmness. I have a herniated disk in my neck and I can scrunch up the My Pillow so my neck is fully supported. My dh uses a CPAP and he loves his My Pillow. Best of all I can wash and dry them!!
Regular Contributor

I own the gusseted one when it was the TSV over a year ago. I got the medium firm. I don't get why he recommends the medium for women, it's a personal choice. I love it. You can shape it to give you the maximum support and it does stay the whole night. I have not washed it, however, because it keep a pillow case on it and it stays fine. I do put it in the dryer about once a week for 10 minutes and it fluffs it up really nicely. I used to use the pillows with the micro beads but I like this one so much better. I highly recommend it!
Contributor

I have a firm and love it. Took a few weeks to get used to just one pillow, but now no more neck hurt.
Respected Contributor

I have the TSV set of 2 with satin side gussets, I chose firm. I had a previous one what was not firm with no gussets. Prefer the firm with gussets. Helps my sleep............