Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANOTHER KEURIG TSV on DEC 10

On 12/6/2014 JayJay said:

I bought one at Kohl's for $52.00 (online including taxes and shipping and points towards their new rewards program) but it only comes with 6 k-cups. We don't drink coffee but we do drink tea and hot chocolate so I bought this for my daughter. She has special needs so she will be thrilled with it. This TSV has too many coffee k cups for us plus if you add shipping (always so expensive) and tax; it will be about $33 more than my deal at Kohls'.

You must have got it on a black Friday special. I went online the other day & with my 30% off & free shipping it came to just under $75. And you only get 6 k-cups, not 32. The Q was a better deal & I got the bayberry which Kohl's doesn't offer. My problem is finding k-cups where I live at a reasonable price.

Super Contributor

Got the K10 several months ago to take with us to my aunt's at Tgiving and Cmas.

My aunt makes decaf and we hate it, so i used to go to Starbucks and get a Traveler and now I just take my own coffee maker. Have taken a larger one for the past 2 years and that is just too much. I got the beep-beep taxi yellow one and love it.

Super Contributor

On 12/10/2014 straitgirl said:

It's more economical than going to Starbucks. Of course if you drink coffee all day it is not.

Starbucks is only Expensive if you get the fancy drinks. A large cup of coffee is about 2.60. Yes, some may think that is really expensive, but I used to buy one every day. Now it is the Keurig at work that several of us went in together and bought. Of course, LOTS of people use it now!!! If I am out at the bank or dollar store during lunch or break, i will go into SB and get a Pike. I still Love Starbucks.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 straitgirl said:
On 12/6/2014 JayJay said:

I bought one at Kohl's for $52.00 (online including taxes and shipping and points towards their new rewards program) but it only comes with 6 k-cups. We don't drink coffee but we do drink tea and hot chocolate so I bought this for my daughter. She has special needs so she will be thrilled with it. This TSV has too many coffee k cups for us plus if you add shipping (always so expensive) and tax; it will be about $33 more than my deal at Kohls'.

You must have got it on a black Friday special. I went online the other day & with my 30% off & free shipping it came to just under $75. And you only get 6 k-cups, not 32. The Q was a better deal & I got the bayberry which Kohl's doesn't offer. My problem is finding k-cups where I live at a reasonable price.

Kohls has' black friday-like' deals ALL year round!! I bought my keurig at Kohls last Spring - it was on sale for under $100, I had a 30% off coupon - PLUS $30 in Kohls cash! The tsv came with a bunch more k cups, but Donut Shop is one of my least favorite varieities. Also with Kohls- you can bring it back for exchange every time it stops working! I've had one exchange so far this year.

I look at the 2.0 model as 'the new Coke'. Remember what a bust that marketing ploy was !? As mentioned on this thread, I've seen the 2.0 models sell for $80 & less at my local Shop Rite.