Respected Contributor

Next weekend...makes 4-  Yawn!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3  Bose makes wonderful products and this is a great time of year to have them on sale prices for gifts. Their products aren't shown much other times of the year.

Honored Contributor

I was glad to see the Bose that was on at the end of Nov.  Been wanting one for a long time so I ordered.  Still haven't received it.   I have seen Bose items on QVC, but hadn't seen the CD player in a long time.    (I'm tired of seeing the "Halo." and some people aren't interested in cosmetics, food items, etc.  We are all different.)

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love my bose systems!  Both were bought over 15 years on ez pay thru Q.  I bought them as a christmas gift from me to me!

Sadly, put my christmas cd's in changer this week and none worked☹️.  The CDs are skipping & stuck.  I don't have the time to fool with it right now, hoping it's "dust".

I see they no longer sell the attachable disc changer.  I should figure out how to download music and use my ipad thru the Bose.

Maybe that can be the next thing I learn.

Honored Contributor

Wow! How many Bose products are there? Every tsv seems to be the same Bose more or less. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3  Not those headphones again I hope. 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 Sorry to say the problem probably isn't DUST.  My disc part started doing the same - I inserted more Clean Disc - did Google search.......BOSE won't take back for repairs - they say buy a new unit.   ($500

So many moving parts in the CD - eventually parts wear out and it skips - stops - crackles...I bought a new from Q = great sound again.

Super Contributor

easy: get the male/male aux cord, plug into IPAD and back of Bose. my old Bose cd portion quit, so I hooked up my IPOD to it and moved it to my bedroom. also bought a new Bose for my livin room. I plan on hooking up the Fire Tablet TSV to the new Bose to utilize the Alexa show built into the tablet. same process.

hooking the Bose via aux cable renders it 'wireless' so I can also stream music via tablet or IPOD thru to the Bose.