Frequent Contributor

AMAZON TABLET "DOWNLOAD" QUESTION

I bought the Amazon Tablet, but upon checking the pre-set websites, I noticed that "SKYPE" and "GOOGLE" were not on there.  Is it difficult to download these and how do you do that? Also, if you don't want to put a "Photo" of your's on the "Case", do they have printed "Photos" on their website?  When I looked, they were charging almost $40.00 for their printed cases.  Aren't they also "Free"?   I bought the "Memory Card", with it, also! Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks y'all!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AMI just AZON TABLET "DOWNLOAD" QUESTION

Type them in search bar and they come right up.  I wouldn't fool with their caseables; many complaints over the years.  I go to Amazon, look up cases for my model and size and have it within 3 days for under $25 ( many much less; look at non Amazon brands).

Respected Contributor

I think when your package arrives there will be a card explaining the details of ordering your case. There should be a code to enter for ordering the case for free.

Honored Contributor

I never ordered the case.  Didn't want or need it.  I use a holding device attached to the back and it wouldn't fit anyway.  For years, we've heard of a lot of aggravated posters trying to get those cases.  I understand you can use any picture; copy one of some flowers or a landscape, for instance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: AMAZON TABLET "DOWNLOAD" QUESTION

@SweetSpice, on the home screen, go to the Appstore, search for Google, Skype, or whatever app you want to find. It will say DOWNLOAD, touch it and it will download onto your device. My understanding of the case is you get a free one from Caseable that you can use your own photos or one of theirs. I would assume by the code that you get for the case that there is a price limit.