Frequent Contributor

Re: AHDORNED Messenger Bag TSV 2/4

Just my opinion, but this brand just screams plastic- don't care for the shape not too user friendly. Way too much, even with the "extras".  There are some nice colors- the orange- but that's about it.

Honored Contributor

you can tell they cheapened the hardware to meet a lower price, it's not particularly nice to look at

colors are too cutesy

Respected Contributor

No appeal when I saw these bags presented the very first time.  Nothing I have seen since has changed my mind.  They are not very attractive, look uncomfortable and the materials look cheap. They also seem to be overpriced for what you get. 

Honored Contributor

I see they lowered the TSV price from the original TSV $84.95 to now TSV of $79.95.

Nothing about this is my style, except the guitar strap handles.  But I already buy those handles separately to mix & match the handbags I already own and love.  Those straps typically go for a range of $12 to $25, if anyone's interested. 

As always, enjoy your bag if you're getting this one today.

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Just my opinion, but this brand just screams plastic- don't care for the shape not too user friendly. Way too much, even with the "extras".  There are some nice colors- the orange- but that's about it.

I feel the same way....really don't care at all for it.