Esteemed Contributor

Re: A386142 TSV Koolaburra Shaggy Cardigan big disappointment

I received mine Tuesday in Portabello.  I like that the color is muted.  I wore it shopping yesterday with LF jeans and boots and it was so warm & soft.  I got the med & could have worn the small as it does run large.  I like that it has no buttons or zippers.  It's a lighter fabric so won't be good for snow.

Respected Contributor

Shame on them for selling this piece of junk....I don't think you could find something this bad at Walmart on the clearance rack.  The shedding is unreal...fuzz flying everywhere....the quality horrible....ugly.  Defective....Q better refund shipping back on this item.  Never again will I buy this Koolaburra brand....garbage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the blush a lot and have worn it twice. Not much shedding the first time and none the second. I wore it with a g by g top of the same color.

I have the cream one still coming. 

Got the cream one too and both have very little shedding, have worn both of them a couple of times and I like them a lot. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the camel earlier this week and it is already bagged up for return. The shedding was unreal. As soon as I took it out of the bag fuzzies were flying everywhere. 

Respected Contributor

I find it to be itchy and a little scratchy. Not very cuddly.

Valued Contributor

@BlueFinch 

I ordered this in the same color as you and never got to the quality check BECAUSE it looked so awful on me!  Seriously I had it on for about 30 seconds and tore it off!

OK, I get that I am a size 14 now instead of a 10 (thanks pandemic) but I got the appropriate size and I looked huge and frumpy.  Overall it did feel a bit cheap to me but I was not expecting too much for the price point.  I am ordering the Barefoot Dreams TSV in black Fairisle which hopefully be more flattering.  I am taking advantage of the free S/H so I can order two sizes and keep the one that looks nicer.  Using PayPal so I can get a refund on S/H for my return.  Fingers crossed!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like mine.  No problems with it.  No shedding.