Respected Contributor

What do you think of the dress as a casual summer outfit? The front tie has me wondering since I am a round body type.

Respected Contributor

Re: A373981 cuddl duds big deal

It's a really cute summer dress. I'm drawn toward the black one. I like that the sleeves are elbow length, too. Throw on some nice sandals and you'd be good to go.

But, I'm with you, I'm a little leery of that high waisted, almost empire tie. It would have to be a good fit for most to pull it off. But, you could always return it.  

Honored Contributor

The style is okay but I don't care for any of the plain colors and I really dislike the prints.  I don't want another black dress and I've get enough navy as well.  

I cannot figure out why they are calling this a maxi dress.  It's not even a midi dress. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The style is okay but I don't care for any of the plain colors and I really dislike the prints.  I don't want another black dress and I've get enough navy as well.  

I cannot figure out why they are calling this a maxi dress.  It's not even a midi dress. 

I think that was an error somewhere 

Honored Contributor

thought it was really cute and I am not a cuddle duds buyer

price was nice.

but right now I don't need a dress. so I passed 

but have to say it's one of the better styles to come along on the Q 

Regular Contributor

I think this dress does not flatter anyone of the models wearing it.  It's neither long or short and hits at an awkward spot and that top is just so dowdy.  Solids are boing and the prints are not flattering at all.  So needless to say...I don't like it.  I have a nice cuddleduds long sleeveless dress that I use as pajamas and I love that.  It's so comfortable.