Respected Contributor

@shopperinme wrote:

Wow! Seriously! So much petty negativity. It just breeds in here. I for one, happened to purchase the Little Giant TSV for my husband's upcoming birthday and I know he will love it! I have also previously purchased one of the larger models and he uses it all the time. Try not to be so judgmental regarding a TSV. There are many other more important things to worry about in the world. 

It's simple.......if you don't like it......don't buy it.

LOL, it's a great ladder.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Hose nozzle TS is bad enough! But a ladder TS is just....

@noodleann wrote:

Anyone planning to buy a 3- or 4-step stepladder might want to consider one with deeper steps. I have one by Cosco that has those steps plus a built-in tool tray at the top. Those deeper treads make you feel far more secure when standing on it and working. I consider the tool tray another safety feature, since you don't have to carry things while you climb or bend down once you're up to retrieve your tools, etc. Mine has holes for things like screwdrivers and a depression to hold a paint can and other handy features.

I like Little Giant and have their 17' ladder that comes apart and is wonderful if you can lift it, but this stepladder is underpowered feature-wise, IMO.

I have a three step and was interested in one or more steps from the four step. If you don't have a three step, I guess the four will fill needs. But it's not high enough for me.

New Contributor

Re: A Hose nozzle TS is bad enough! But a ladder TS is just....

The Aqua Joe spray nozzle is AWFUL!  I get more water on me than my plants.  QVC needs to check their vendors items thoroughly, but they won't.  I have called and told them it is headed back.  Unfortunately, this is the one box I haven't saved!