Respected Contributor

Just checked the Blue Skies site (thanks for that reminder) and I don't see anything I'm interested in.  The two for one on the Reverse-A-Brella looks like a good deal but I already have the BetterBrella.  QVC really seems to rotate so much of the same things over and over.  Wish they would get a little more creative.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, that D&C top caught my eye too.  If you get it early, please give a review.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the d&c top the other day, but it went to advance order.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for sharing that site. I found it very interesting. Also, none of the TSV's interested me.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Those also were featured in the June Insider magazine.

The Blue Skies website features the same TSVs as does the Insider, but since so many people are having trouble getting the Insider mailed to them, this is an alternative. 

Occasional Contributor

How do you get on to website  Blueskies? What is the link...I tried to call customer service,never heard of it...thanks

Valued Contributor

CS told me the other day that the hard copy Insider is being phased out, so if you didn't get it you need to call every mid-month.

For some reason, I stopped getting the link last Nov.  Ised to be able to click on the old link and the current version would automatically pop up, byt that workaround no longer works Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GCR18  Yes my order is in advancement too as is the order for the set of two long dresses by Renee (Attitudes by Renee).  Her special is in June, the d&co is very early July.  Our orders will be fulfilled closer to the tsv offer dates.

I really like the tee too, excited to eventually receive my tsvs.

Honored Contributor

@gogiants  Not surprised CS would chat up the other site.  Check it out, it's fun to go to to check on many things.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@GCR18  Yes my order is in advancement too as is the order for the set of two long dresses by Renee (Attitudes by Renee).  Her special is in June, the d&co is very early July.  Our orders will be fulfilled closer to the tsv offer dates.

I really like the tee too, excited to eventually receive my tsvs.

@PINKdogWOOD. I probably should have mention I didn't see anything about advanced order until I looked at my orders a day later.  I know the TSV is way off, but I was still surprised.