Contributor
I LOVE it! My nails look great every day. Only complaint I have is that it starts to thicken about halfway through the bottle.
Frequent Contributor
On 9/9/2014 charlotte said: I LOVE it! My nails look great every day. Only complaint I have is that it starts to thicken about halfway through the bottle.
I also love this product been using 3 years and have 3 friends that saw my nails and they are also faithful users and LOVE it! When mine starts to thicken I put the bottle in hot tap water half way up the bottle ,loosen the cap and set it in there for 10 min. Solves the thick problem. Just let it cool after you're done with your nails before you tighten the cap Smiley Wink I think this is a great deal today.
Super Contributor

I just ordered and I can't wait to get it! Thanks for the tip about the hot water, too!

Regular Contributor
For anyone who has bought both the nail treatment from QVC and the one that can be bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond or in the As Seen On TV aisle, how do they compare? I bought a bottle from Bed, Bath and Beyond (Perfect Armour?) and wondered if QVC's version is any better.
Contributor
I tried both. I didnt notice a big difference. Maybe the perfect formula is slightly more pink but not enough to justify the price. Another tip for stronger nails and thicker hair is prenatal vitamins. It really works! ockquote>On 9/9/2014 iluvacop said: For anyone who has bought both the nail treatment from QVC and the one that can be bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond or in the As Seen On TV aisle, how do they compare? I bought a bottle from Bed, Bath and Beyond (Perfect Armour?) and wondered if QVC's version is any better.
Contributor
Sorry didn't mean send again my response is above.
Super Contributor

I tried the As Seen On TV Pink Armor and love the pink look but for me it chipped too easily. I am hoping the TSV will be more durable.

Regular Contributor
Thanks angelpositivity and Jig Saw for your responses! That seems to be my experience with the Pink Armor, too, is that it doesn't seem to stay on my nails but for a few days before I notice chipping. I might pick up the Perfect Formula at Sephora in the two bottle set (I don't need all the tools...I already have tools). That way it is easier to return if I don't care for the brand.