Esteemed Contributor

Anyone getting this sweater today?

I ordered it in navy - love these sweatersWoman Happy!!  However I cannot determine the sizing - click-here looks huge.  Listened to video but that didn't help, so just ordered my usual QVC size.

If you're familiar with how these run would appreciate your info!  Why o' why can't all hosts give fit and sizing information; why o' why can't 'ask a question' work?Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: 9/7 BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  I would check the bust size on the sizing chart under the description.   I would want to wear a long sleeve tee under so I wouldn't size down, but make sure there is plenty of room.

Enjoy, it's a really pretty sweater!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Thanx, @CAcableGirl2 .  

The small chest is 40" - kinda big, but as you stated, will need room for tee!  

Thanx again!

Honored Contributor

Re: 9/7 BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

I ordered a clearance one today.  I have several Irish sweaters and I love them. 

All of mine run large. I am a tiny 5"2" nothing and I somewhat swim in XXS but I don't mind too much since it's a bulky sweater and it's over clothes.

The big deal sweater isn't meant to be form fitting so that one is going to hang on you anyway.

I agree with checking the chest circumference.  The one I ordered today was a 36" in XXS which for me is more of a medium size. It works but I know it's going to be big on me.

I have a blue one and that is the most beautiful color. Enjoy @eddyandme  !

Esteemed Contributor

OMG ladies that is one gorgeous sweater!!    I caved and bought A393425 in the army green.  It's a color and style I don't already have so it was calling my name, LOL!  

I am a 12-14 and I always buy a M in these sweaters, plenty of room and they tend to stretch out a bit.  Enjoy everyone Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal  I've never seen one with a belt before.  That's lovely! Lucky for me the small sizes are gone. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

It's a beautiful sweater. The decision is which of the three colors I'm considering.

Honored Contributor

No way would I buy that woman's clothing!  She didn't miss a beat between finishing her Big Deal presentation and launching into a sermon in conjunction with another product.  I couldn't turn her off fast enough.  I'm amazed that QVC condones this sort of thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Etoile308    The Big Deal today is a Candace Cameron Bure blazer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Etoile308    The Big Deal today is a Candace Cameron Bure blazer.

It's multiple items: The Today's Special Value and the Today's Bonus Buy debut at 12am ET (on QVC) and 11am ET (on QVC2) on their respective "day," while several Big Deals are available at the same time and can be presented on a single day.

Big Deal℠ — QVC.com