Honored Contributor

9/5 - Wen TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line

[ Edited ]

WEN SEPTEMBER 5th TSV

The Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line is a great value. 

Essentially, if you've using either the 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner or the 4oz. Treatment Oil, then you're getting the other three Wen products for $10-$15. 

___

The TSV will include these four products: 

a)  32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- regular price $49.50

b)  4oz. Treatment Oil -- regular price $54.50

c)  12oz. Replenishing Treatment MIst  -- regular price $27.00, or $40 on the very few occasions it's been available in the 12oz. size (the "supersize" that Chaz said Wenners have been asking for)

d)  6oz. Styling Creme -- regular price $24.00

* TSV price -- $64.96 

* The TSV will be available in all of the Classic (Core) scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). 

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Essentials (A269882)

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Auto-Delivery  (A273028)

Note: I recommend that you choose the auto delivery option. You can always skip either/both of the two additional shipments, but if you pick the one time shipment and later would like to switch to the A/D option... well, it's too late to do that and get this great value later. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Note: more information on the individual products in the TSV are available in these threads: Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -

The Tea Tree formula frequentily sells out early, so if you would like to purchase the TT formula then you may want to order it at midnight. Chaz also thinks that TT will sell out early. -- I remember on TSV when the TT formular sold out in 26 minutes (at 12:26 am ET).

If you have trouble keeping all these abbreviations straight just check out the Wen Abbreviations Glossary. -- Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (message #3) outlines the various Wen Cleansing Conditioner lines.

For more answers to your Wen questions you can either go to the QVC WEN forum or Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy  

___

Note: some of the orange links take you to threads in which Wenners discuss which how they like individual TSV products in the various scents.

Wen FAQ -- Wen 101 -- Wen Calendar -- Wen News -- Wen Quick Links -- WEN September Chat 2015 --Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line -- 9/5 what would you buy if you had no stash -- Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist --- Wen OTOs still available at great prices --- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th ---- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- (last update: September 5th) 

___

___

New
QVC Price: $79.00Today's Special Value Price:$64.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

New

___

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Honored Contributor

Re: 9/5 - Wen TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line

[ Edited ]

Thanks for including the TSV date in the post title, @bebe777. I hate it when I get excited about a TSV post and then realize it was from a week ago. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Dang...I was really wanting it to be in BGT/MIF or Seasonals...my hair does better in these formulas...might have to pass on this or try TT...

Esteemed Contributor

@beepzipzang wrote:

Dang...I was really wanting it to be in BGT/MIF or Seasonals...my hair does better in these formulas...might have to pass on this or try TT...

I received my advanced order tea tree and used the treatment oil last night! I went on A/D -  I'm hoping the tea tree oil helps with thinning hair on my temples.

Trusted Contributor

I received an email with the TSV saying that I could shop early. I ordered the TT on AD. The TSV price was given but the receipt came up as full price. Will they automatically change this or do I need to call?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@debcakes wrote:

I received an email with the TSV saying that I could shop early. I ordered the TT on AD. The TSV price was given but the receipt came up as full price. Will they automatically change this or do I need to call?

Thanks

@debcakes I got the email too this morning. -- Just to be on the safe side, I think it's a good idea to call QVC customer service and have them make sure it gets processed correctly. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WEN SEPTEMBER 5th TSV

The Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line is a great value. 

Essentially, if you've using either the 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner or the 4oz. Treatment Oil, then you're getting the other three Wen products for $10-$15. 

___

The TSV will include these four products: 

a)  32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- regular price $49.50

b)  4oz. Treatment Oil -- regular price $54.50

c)  12oz. Replenishing Treatment MIst  -- regular price $27.00, or $40 on the very few occasions it's been available in the 12oz. size (the "supersize" that Chaz said Wenners have been asking for)

d)  6oz. Styling Creme -- regular price $24.00

* TSV price -- $64.96 

* The TSV will be available in all of the Classic (Core) scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). 

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Essentials (A269882)

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Auto-Delivery  (A273028)

Note: I recommend that you choose the auto delivery option. You can always skip either/both of the two additional shipments, but if you pick the one time shipment and later would like to switch to the A/D option... well, it's too late to do that and get this great value later. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Note: more information on the individual products in the TSV are available in these threads: Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -

The Tea Tree formula frequentily sells out early, so if you would like to purchase the TT formula then you may want to order it at midnight. Chaz also thinks that TT will sell out early. -- I remember on TSV when the TT formular sold out in 26 minutes (at 12:26 am ET).

If you have trouble keeping all these abbreviations straight just check out the Wen Abbreviations Glossary. -- Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (message #3) outlines the various Wen Cleansing Conditioner lines.

For more answers to your Wen questions you can either go to the QVC WEN forum or Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy  

___

Note: some of the orange links take you to threads in which Wenners discuss which how they like individual TSV products in the various scents.

Wen FAQ -- Wen 101 -- Wen Calendar -- Wen News -- Wen Quick Links -- WEN September Chat 2015 --Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line -- 9/5 what would you buy if you had no stash -- Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist --- Wen OTOs still available at great prices --- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th ---- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- (last update: September 5th) 

___

___

New

___

New

___

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___