Honored Contributor

Re: 9/25 TSV CANDY - YOUR OPINIONS?

@Kachina624I can see the Grand Junction altitude might not mean much to you, but 2 of the homes I've owned were just 17 feet above sea level -  and all the rest of those I've lived in probably haven't been much over 100.

Souns high to someone like me -   and I know I suffered a bit of altitude sickness when we went up Pikes Peak and also on Sandia Mountain.  I'll just stick with chocolate from on high.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so pleased to read so many positive reviews. I watched the presentation last night and I was adamant with myself (smile) that I did not need these and I would not purchase.

I returned from work and flipped on the TV to see the presentation with David saying hey if you have a Christmas Party how great these would be to put out, and that was all the excuse that I needed. 

I purchased the 12/2 ship date. They look really yummy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme Enstrom's is my absolute favorite candy QVC has EVER sold!  I've been ordering it the last few years in dark chocolate.  The toffee is so tender with just a light crunch and does not stick to the teeth.  I ordered 2 delivery dates...October & December.  Last year I ordered it in December only and decided to pick the first available date this year because I can't wait to get it.  I store mine in the refrigerator & even then the toffee isn't too hard to bite into.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I know that this is an old thread, but I had to return and  comment on this candy, since I am unable to leave a review.

OMG!! They are yummy. I was supposed to be putting them out for a party, but I have selfishly decided to keep them pretty much for myself. I have one little gift that I am giving away and I reluctantly put some of these candies in a cup. (smile)

I plan on eating a few pieces a day until gone. 

The size is perfect, and the combination of the toffee, chocolate, and almonds are excellent.  I read where someone had mentioned about the toffee not being the break your teeth kind and they are absolutely correct. 

I will definitely be purchasing this again next year. 

Super Contributor

I also came back to this old thread. I ordered the Enstrom's toffee TSV in the combination of milk chocolate and dark chocolate.  It was very good and very well received.  I gave several of the boxes as gifts.  I would order again.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil   I am eating a Enstroms Almond Toffee from that TSV right now.  They are delish.  BTW, my hubbys name is Phil Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered them to include in the gift bags for my staff. I received them after our last day of work before Christmas. It was a happy mistake as my family has very much enjoyed eating them.
Super Contributor

Hi Mrs. Cat, I chose LovePhil when I first started posting because I love Philosophy products and was posting on the Philosophy board.