Trusted Contributor

Re: 8Greens Gummies TSV - December 16, 2023

@cheriere wrote:

lol Alberti just said he placed his order for 4 times the 90 day supply so he'd be set for the year.

He will say ANYTHING to make a sale. I don't believe him.

Regular Contributor

I doubt he eats these gummies too, but I also know that I have seen him eat toffee, cookies, chocolates and all other types of junk food, ( for someone that supposedly "takes care of himself"). Also of note, is that all those vitamins they are bragging about are water soluble! Your body will use what it needs and then you urinate off the extra vitamins! There goes your massive dose of vitamins...and your money, right down the toilet.

Super Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Very unhealthy product.  Vendor seems to be making medical claim that she developed this ****** to cure her of a serious medical condition.  What medical condition??? Should she not be telling us what disease she had?  She does not look healthy and she appears to be very unhappy.  What a sour puss!!!  Sk says her daughter loves these gummies and eats them like candy!   What?????  Seriously????

SK -" her daughter eats like candy"    UM, b/c they are!!  
Super Contributor

I've been taking 8 greens for about a year and I have to say they give me an energy boost and a vitamin B boost. I just had all my blood work done last week and the levels were great. I believe they make me feel better. I only take 2 per day.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Very unhealthy product.  Vendor seems to be making medical claim that she developed this ****** to cure her of a serious medical condition.  What medical condition??? Should she not be telling us what disease she had?  She does not look healthy and she appears to be very unhappy.  What a sour puss!!!  Sk says her daughter loves these gummies and eats them like candy!   What?????  Seriously????

LOL You are so correct!  As a host, I would be embarassed to have to present this brand and to have to spend time with the "creator" of this brand.  She needs to speak to a real doctor!!

Respected Contributor

I would love to know what her disease was and how this gummie candy helped to cure her!!?!?!??!?!?

Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

lol Alberti just said he placed his order for 4 times the 90 day supply so he'd be set for the year.

Not surprised at all.  Alberti is fake and is as disingenuous as a carnival barker.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such horrible comments on these forums. Instead of talking about the products or give beneficial information alot is just nasty. You are sweet as you really wanted to hear the vendor Dawn speak. I ordered them and I can see why they are pretty much sold out everywhere. The real vegetable is in there. And as my mom always said. When the potatoes and vegetable are heated you lose majority of the nutrition. These are not heat treated. So go all over the world and source blue marine algae etc... and put them in a natural good tasting flavor MANGO, GREEN APPLE or PEACH yourself. Then smell these nasty greens full of benefits and nutrition. And add up the time you looked for this stuff. Are you kidding me. Go to www 8greens com , and listen and watch the benefits. Thats why I don't listen to the nonprofessionals. Lots of benefits in this. Please go and watch what she did not say on qvc. Green apple is the most healthy. But the othe 2 flavors have some additives. She gave us choices you pick green apple for least additives. The other 2 are if you or kids like it sweeter.

Trusted Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I happened to land on the TSV when a caller pointed out these are now quite smaller gummies than the previous ones she bought.

Uh oh!!!  Both the vender and Kirsten skated on that one, and not very successfully.  Like, oh, I'm so glad you pointed that out.  I forgot to mention it.  Well...customers wanted more so we made them smaller so you can take more.  What a bunch of bull.

Turned the channel. Cat Sad

I heard the "Oh I forgot to tell you Improv", also.  I was reading and it actually pulled me out of my book.

Frequent Contributor

For all those who missed out and lost the good price because you listened here. I am sorry. Dawn did not cure herself. She went to drs. And after her nerve surgery and illness of cancer. She went looking for something to get back on her feet and help her to carry on with her life.