Valued Contributor

Re: 8Greens Effervescent Drink Tablets

I was glad to see this TSV as have been taking for a few years,off and on , but  am a believer, use as a pick me up ,started with the original lemon and lime back then and surprisingly got my husband to try when the Pandemic started and now hear him asking do  we still have those greens tablets which is shocking .Neither of us ever had any discomfort  in taking 8 Greens

I recently order a set at Christmas from the Q  for someone in the family (guy in his mid forties) that swears by them after trying mine , I  spent the same price as the TSV and only got 60 day supply for him, the price has gone up over the years like everything else, but gift was well received.

I did order the Peach Tea  on auto delivery this time as I  was really liking using  the original  with my SodaStream last summer , I still have a supply of original for hubby.as he likes it hot year round.

When heard you can change order flavor with auto delivery that made me click even faster,as will be sending  to this fellow the original  for his summer birthaday This TSV was a WIN WIN.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Can I just buy some sorbitol? This I could use!

@luvmyteddy4     just chew about 6 pieces of  sugarless gum at bedtime... it will give you a laxative effect. But, also gas. 

Honored Contributor

Didn't they just have this TSV last month? That lady is kinda creepy. 

Trusted Contributor

Eat the real thing! Vegetables!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

Didn't they just have this TSV last month? That lady is kinda creepy. 

I think you  saw  her Gummies that were offered and  she was still in England at the time of that show.

Just will add to your feelings and others  about the vendor did you ever hear the saying  "The tongue has no bones but it sure can break a heart" maybe it would be nicer to keep thoughts  to yourself.

Trusted Contributor

This is one product that really dissappoints me that QVC sells and worse yet the sales pitch the hosts give all day long.

People should use that money to buy real fruits and vegetables, it would be so much better for their health.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the lemon lime & blood orange. Can't choke either down.