Valued Contributor

I don't know about the Gummies,but I recently purchased the Tablets and I love them. I bought the Melon Flavor and it's great. I don't know if they are doing anything for me yet,but it can't hurt. I do eat my share of Fesh Veggies..but I thought that this would be a great Supplement.

Occasional Contributor
I just received my gummies and I cannot open the jar. I think I don't have the strength in my wrists to push down and twist. Anyone else have a problem?
Trusted Contributor

Yes, @DEBNY .. very difficult to get  the jar open.. I have had several orders of gummies and this is what I ended up doing :

My hands are small and can't grasp wide enough for the jar, plus trying to push down and turn it. I took it out to the garage, put on protective eye wear, got  out a hammer and broke the plastic top.. Put all the  gummies in a sealable plastic bag..  Seems extreme, I know.. But it works!   

Frequent Contributor

I, also had a problem opening one jar, it was stubborn. But alas, pushing with force i managed to open top. I, did'nt want to fuss with the lid, so i put contents into a green saver. The are of poor quality, thus the problem. But, i was proud of myself, i didn't cuss. And, i love the flavor,but will not place future order, because it is to expensive. I, just have to take the time to go to the store, risk the covid, and buy my greens.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info. I may have to do the same. 🙂

Frequent Contributor
My family has purchased the drinks and now the gummies. I don’t care for the drink, the gummy tastes similar to an apple Jolly Rancher. No complaints here.