Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried this brand before?  I wish ALL TSV's had free shipping.

Valued Contributor

There are over 2000 reviews for the drink tablets.

Contributor

I, too, have always thought there should be free shipping and handling on all TSVs.

Honored Contributor

I puchased the gummies from 8Greens a few months ago (I don't like fizzy drinks).  I paid $45 for 60 gummies + free shipping (and super fast shipping at that).  Now they are $55 for 60 gummies on their site.  So even paying for shipping here, IMO this is a good deal.

Honored Contributor

The reviews on qvc.com are from the 8Greens own website.  I don't know, I am always skeptical when QVC has to import reviews from the brand's site, rather than wait for reviews from QVC shoppers.

Someone already shopping on the 8Greens site may be pre-disposed to have a favorable review.  Perhaps, perhaps not.  But I'm not buying it.

The only thing this TSV does for me, is remind me to renew my supply of my Andrew Lessman's Cruciferous Extracts.  I know the extraction method, what's in each dose, and the critical importance of that balance of ingredients. 

The TSV just throws 52 servings of broccoli and 100 servings of whatever (I'm exaggerating of course), which is supposed to make me believe it's the right formula, method, and combination for what my body needs. 

Valued Contributor

Because the item is made up of many green vegetables it could cause an issue with people who are on a blood thinner or have a blood clotting issue. 

Just a suggestion to perhaps ask doctor about using if they do have a medical condition or are taking medication.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8Greens 10/8

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The reviews on qvc.com are from the 8Greens own website.  I don't know, I am always skeptical when QVC has to import reviews from the brand's site, rather than wait for reviews from QVC shoppers.

Someone already shopping on the 8Greens site may be pre-disposed to have a favorable review.  Perhaps, perhaps not.  But I'm not buying it.

The only thing this TSV does for me, is remind me to renew my supply of my Andrew Lessman's Cruciferous Extracts.  I know the extraction method, what's in each dose, and the critical importance of that balance of ingredients. 

The TSV just throws 52 servings of broccoli and 100 servings of whatever (I'm exaggerating of course), which is supposed to make me believe it's the right formula, method, and combination for what my body needs. 

T

@Caaareful Shopper 

This is the best post on this subject!  imo

i was thinking the same thing. I'm sticking with Andrew!!!

Honored Contributor

I have a supply of the stuff on hand but I really can't stand the taste.  It DOES NOT taste like what they claim; lime, orange etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Without details....read between the lines......I bought - I took - I had a disastrous

experience in a store.

They were 'overload' for my system.

Threw $75 worth  - as far as I could throw.  I still shutter when I hear 8

Eat fresh veggies daily = no chemicals & better for you

Valued Contributor

I wondered about the taste. I thought they would taste gross.