Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

But David said they were fun to eat because they were Squishy.  I busted out laughing.

A question came on asking if the product was vegetarian and the vendor couldn't even answer that question.  That is a BIG red flag.  She said it was gluten free but couldn't imagine that it wasn't Vegan.  I didn't tune back in to see if she ever figured out the answer but when you are promoting a product advertised to give you Greens you better know if the product is vegetarian or vegan.

I told my husband I could eat 2 salads a day and get the same benefits for waaaaaay less money.  Such an easy pass.  Can't believe all of the gullible people who purchased.

The product contains gelatin, which is made from the skin and bones from pigs and cows.  

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

But David said they were fun to eat because they were Squishy.  I busted out laughing.

A question came on asking if the product was vegetarian and the vendor couldn't even answer that question.  That is a BIG red flag.  She said it was gluten free but couldn't imagine that it wasn't Vegan.  I didn't tune back in to see if she ever figured out the answer but when you are promoting a product advertised to give you Greens you better know if the product is vegetarian or vegan.

I told my husband I could eat 2 salads a day and get the same benefits for waaaaaay less money.  Such an easy pass.  Can't believe all of the gullible people who purchased.

The product contains gelatin, which is made from the skin and bones from pigs and cows.  

@Carmie Yep I realize that but apparently the Vendor didn't realize that.  Just sad that she doesn't understand the simple ingredients in the product she is trying to sell.  She looked at the label and still didn't understand what ingredients were actually in the product.  

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4   The vendor 100% knows what is in that product.  It is her company.  She is the owner and not just an employee.

She just didn't want to admit it.

I saw the presentation with Alberti.  He kept saying that the product was made with gelatin and was so soft and easy to take.    He even asked her if he was correct about the gelatin and she looked  surprised and quickly answered yes and changed the subject.

Her reaction to that question raised a redflag with me.  I felt she wanted to hide something.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the drinks twice and couldn't stand the taste.